✿CHAPTER-42✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yes my love, tell me what do you want??".. He asked..

"Firstly, You've to promise me that whatever I'll want you've to give it to me and you'll trust me".. Dakshayani took his palm in hers..

"Do you have any doubt on that??.. Just tell me what's bothering you".. His words made her relaxed..

"Chandrakant misbehaved with me and tried to touch me when you weren't here".. She said holding tears in her eyes..

"What??.. He tried to touch you??".. Hreedant shouted..

"He is the worst person ever.. I've written all these on a letter and sent it through the guards to Udai Nagar near you but you didn't reply me.. He too was trying to separate us.. I don't like him.. I thought after that day he won't try ever to come near me but again he was trying to touch me yesterday but luckily you came.. I just hate him.. Please sent him away from Madrasa.. I don't want to see his face anymore".. Dakshayani cried holding him..

"Please stop crying, my love.. I didn't know anything.. Moreover I didn't get any letter.. If I got then that very moment I would slay him.. You don't worry.. I'm doing something".. He assured holding her shoulders and continued..

"I too always had doubts on his intentions but couldn't tell Pitaji about this.. His father was very gentle and kind towards our family.. He sacrificed his life on a war to save my father.. After his death Chandrakant became the closest one to Pitaji.. He trusts him blindly and always takes his side.. He too poisoned his mind.. I'm very sure on that.. Today, itself I'm sending him from here".. Dakshayani took a breath of relief hearing his words and hugged him tightly..

~✿✿~

"I don't want you to see here anymore at any cost.. From now onwards you'll look after the village side of Madrasa and will leave with the village people.. You'll have to do daily works like farming, cleaning.. No ravish life, no comfort, nothing.. Just like a commoner".. Hreedant declared with anger..

"But, why suddenly this decision??.. Why you're sending me away from the palace".. Chandrakant frowned..

"I don't think, I've to count your deeds again.. You should be thankful to me that I'm just snatching your comfort.. After hearing what you've done with my wife, I would kill you".. Hreedant's eyes became blood red..

Chandrakant understood that Hreedant came to know everything.. He left the chamber angrily fisting his hands.. The decision of leaving the kingdom did the work of fuel on his anger and hatred towards Hreedant..

~✿✿~

"Why did you take this decision suddenly and get Chandrakant out of this palace??.. Did you forget, his father sacrificed his life to save me??".. Dushyant questioned..

"I didn't forget anything but he is taking the advantage of his father's sacrifice.. We've given him everything but he isn't worthy of those.. He is misusing the power, property, wealth which we've given to him".. Hreedant cleared..

"But why??.. He also did many things for our Madrasa".. Dushyant asked..

"I think you know very well that I do nothing without any reason.. There must be a very big reason that's why I've taken this decision and I think I haven't done anything wrong".. Hreedant added..

"But we can discuss about it and then decide".. He tried to convince him..

"I haven't forgiven you till now.. So, Chandrakant is far away".. He said sternly looking at him..

Dushyant's guilt hit him more..

"Can't you forgive me ever??".. He said with moist eyes..

Hreedant's heart wanted to melt and to hug his father but his mind didn't..

"I don't have any answer of this question!!".. Saying so he left the chamber hurriedly as it was giving him more pain to stay there..

The previous incidents were coming into his mind..

~✿✿~