✿CHAPTER-9✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"And what about you??".. Hreedant asked looking at her..

"I.. I'm Dakshayani.. Princess of Ja.. Chandragadh.. It's my grandfather's palace.. I'm staying here with my mother".. She didn't tell him about the whole identity about her and where does she belong actually..

"Where did you learn Welding weapons??.. I mean it's really impressive".. He added..

"From my father.. I am blessed that I had a father like him who never differentiated between a girl and boy but maybe god had another thoughts.. That's why he snatched him from me".. A drop of tear let out from the corner of her eye..

Hreedant felt bad for her..

"My mother always says, there is something good among bad always.. God always tests us.. If you have lost something then one day you will also earn something" He assured placing his palm over hers..

She looked deep into his eyes.. She always felt peace and secured around him.. She didn't know what's the exact relation between them, if she loved him or not but one thing she was sure that she had something for him, something strong.. He always used to lighten her mood with some types of positivity and an unknown feeling..

"Is this love??".. She thought..

Hreedant's situation wasn't different from her.. In his palace he always felt suffocated around so much hates, politics, negativity and so much enmity.. In his father's presence their kingdom turned into a jail and the people of Madrasa became his blind followers.. His father always treated him like a unwanted child which was breaking him every time but here he found too much love and care which he was craving for long time.. He thought to grab all those happiness in his embrace but also was scared of losing those.. If his luck betrayf him again then??.. What will he do??..

He was so much lost in his thoughts that he forgot about their hands were entangled.. They both came from their thoughts as she sensed a touch.. She looked at her palm Hreedant's palm was still over hers.. Hreedant looked at her once and immediately took back his hand with embarrassment..

"So.. sorry.. I was just".. He lowered his eyes with guilt..

This behaviour of him she was liking the most.. She blushed thinking about him and immediately left from there..

"She must be felt uneasy that's why she ran away from here

"She must be felt uneasy that's why she ran away from here.. I have to apologise for my behaviour from her".. He was about to go her chamber but stopped..

"No, it won't look good to go her room.. Let me wait for sometime if she comes here then I will ask forgiveness or else tomorrow".. He thought..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was standing at the window and was admiring the moon.. Dakshayani came into his room with a glass of turmeric milk as she knew he was weak because of the injury.. Placing it on the table she stood for sometime.. She was just craving to talk with him and to admire him.. He already sensed her by the tinkling of her footwear but wasn't turning to her.. She shook her bangles and footwear again and again but didn't get any response.. She pouted and was about to go but stopped hearing his voice..

"I'm sorry for my behaviour.. I didn't touch you intentionally".. He uttered politely with guilt..

She came closer to him..

"I didn't mind".. She told while blushing..

"Actually I wanna tell you one more thing, Prince Hreedant".. She continued..

"Yes?".. He looked at her..

"A.. Actually.. I.. I l.. love you".. Saying so she rushed towards her room leaving a numb Hreedant..

~✿✿~