✿CHAPTER-41✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Dakshayani, I can't see anything.. Please open my eyes".. Hreedant requested because she covered his eyes with her palms..

"No, you can't until we reach at our destination".. She smirked and took him to their chamber..

"Now see".. She removed her palms as Hreedant slowly opened his eyes and looked straight.. His eyes got stucked with the beautiful decoration of their chamber and the bed like their first wedding night..

"How's the surprise??"

"How's the surprise??".. Dakshayani asked excitedly..

"It's amazing, my love".. Hreedant complemented as she smiled brightly..

"Now, can I go??".. He asked mischievously..

"But!!".. He cut her in middle..

"I'm very busy right now, my love.. I've some important works.. Will talk to you later".. Saying so he left..

Dakshayani became very sad.. She was thinking after a long time they'll spend some time together but!!.. She sighed but suddenly two strong arms came from behind and made her wear the waist chain which Hreedant had brought from Udai Nagar for her but for the misunderstandings she refused to wear.. She didn't protest as she knew very well from the touch who is he.. It's her husband, Hreedant only..Completing the task he turned her around and lifted her face holding her chin.. Dakshayani's eyes were closed to tease him..

"Don't you wanna look at me??".. Hreedant whispered in her ears coming near her as chills ran through her spine.. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him with love filled eyes..

"Now come with me!!".. Hreedant held her wrist and took her infront of the big mirror..

"You're looking heavenly!!".. He complemented holding her shoulders as her cheeks turned beetroot red..

His hands moved from her shoulders to her palms.. Then he removed her long veil, heavy jewellery and opened her long hairs from the big bun slowly as she lowered her gaze with shyness.. Her long hairs were touching her waist.. He then slipped his hands on her bare waist and pressed his rough lips over her soft ones.. Dakshayani clutched her mascular arms tightly closing her eyes.. As the time passed their love was pouring into each other..

After sometime they parted and she ran to the balcony to hide her blush..

Hreedant too followed her

Hreedant too followed her.. Coming near Dakshayani he placed his head on her shoulder and pecked there.. His lips travelled through her shoulder to neck, neck to back of the ear shivering her.. Turning around she abruptly hid her face into his bare chest wrapping her arms around his waist tightly.. Hreedant too hugged her back pecking on her forehead.. They stayed for sometimes in the same position and then parted..

Hreedant took her in his arms in bridal style and stepped forward to their bed.. Dakshayani's both arms were wrapped around his neck and her deep brown eyes were deeply gazing at his coppery eyes continuously.. He placed her on the bed and laid beside her..

 He placed her on the bed and laid beside her

The moon was shining brightly.. Coming near her he pecked on her cheeks, forehead and started nuzzling their noses.. A broad smile appeared on her face.. His hands moved towards her waist as he pulled her closer to him more.. Their fingers were entangled with eachother tightly, eyes were sparking with love and admiration..

Covering themselves under the quilt Hreedant came over her and pressed his lips over her again and finally both of them lost themselves in the deep ocean of love..

~✿✿~

The morning sun peeped into Hreeyani's Chamber.. Dakshayani slowly opened her eyes and came to see herself caged in between the arms of his husband.. Her eyes became little moist with happiness as after a long time Hreedant came near her and loved her which she was craving for long.. She tilted her head and pecked on her forehead.. Hreedant smiled in slumber and took her in his embrace more tightly..

Dakshayani called him but he didn't get up.. Again she called him little louder which broke his sleep as he looked at her..

"I need something from you"..

~✿✿~