✿CHAPTER-6✿

AUTHOR'S POV

They came to their palace.. Her mother noticed her with someone who was carried with her by the guards.. She came forward..

"Who is he?".. She asked confusingly..

"I don't know Maa.. Actually I thought he was following me but without confirming I hurt him".. She lowered her head..

"This wasn't done, daksh!.. Atleast you have to check once na".. Dakshayani looked at her feeling guilty on her act..

"Guards please take him at the guest room and call the vaidh".. They nodded and led him to the guest room.. Dakshayani also followed them..

~✿✿~

Vaidh came and checked him.. He removed the previous cloth from the wound and applied some ayurvedic pastes on that.. After that he again wrapped the area with a new one.. A whimper came from his mouth in unconsciousness..

"Carefull".. Unknowingly Dakshayani uttered the word with a strong feeling..

"Give this medicines (ayurvedic) to him and again and again change the clothes from his wound".. She nodded..

After leading him to the entrance she came at Hreedant's room.. Sitting beside him she gazed at his senseless figure..

"I am sorry for my deeds.. Please open your eyes".. She placed her palm on his one..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was taking care of him and again and again changing the clothes as instructed.. Her mother came at her place..

"Daksh! it's night go to your room.. If you will still stay here with him at night then others will make bad assumptions about you.. Your grandpa is already listening many bad things about me everyday you know na and I don't want those people to make dirty assumptions about you.. So it will be better to go to your room".. She told with utmost fear..

"Maa you know na I don't care about anyone".. She turned her face..

"But it's not about only you.. Think once about your grandpa".. She nodded on her words..

"But Maa if I will go from here then who will take care of him"..

"All maids are here.. If he needs something they will call us, don't worry".. She nodded..

"Ahilya!!".. (One of the maids came)..

"Please take care of him.. Don't go anywhere from here.. Keep your eyes on him... Whenever he will get back his senses, if he needs anything or if you will see any types of activities from him call me immediately".. The maid nodded..

She looked at him once before leaving the room then left from there..

~✿✿~

Sun was shining brightly spreading his rays.. Hreedant's whole body was paining by the deep wound on his arm.. He shook his body a little as a whimper came from his mouth sensing the pain.. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.. His eyes became little widened realising it was not his chamber.. He gazed the whole room at once and was quickly trying to get up from the bed..

"Ahhh".. He squeezed his eyes while getting up feeling a pain..

Without caring anything he got up from the bed and stood slowly holding the corner of the bed.. Finding his belongings he came out from the room and was about to leave but a maid cut him..

"Stop!!.. you are not well".. Hreedant looked at her..

"I am sorry.. Forgive me.. I don't know when and how did I come here.. I'm so sorry if I have done anything wrong".. He again took a step..

"Prince, you were heavily injured that's why princess Dakshayani brought you here".. She added..

Hreedant was little confused.. He was trying to remember the incidents placing his thumb and index finger on his forehead but unable to remember anything..

"Thanks for saving my life.. I know I won't be able to pay her back ever but in future I will do anything for her sake but right now I have to go as I can't stay here for long".. But again he was cut by her..

"Please don't go or else princess Dakshayani will be angry on us".. She told lowering her eyes..

"Try to understand I can't stay here anymore taking her help.. I have to have to leave".. Saying so he left..

The maid rushed to Dakshayani's Chamber..

~✿✿~