✿CHAPTER-11✿

AUTHOR'S POV

As the feeling of love snatched their sleep.. They both were lost in each other's thought..

Hreedant was laying on the bed but his eyes were open as the thoughts of her were not letting him close his eyes for a second.. He blushed thinking her interactions with her.. How in this short time he had fallen in love with her.. In his dreams he never could imagine that except his mother any other lady will take a place in his heart.. He smiled thinking about yesterday when she actually confessed her love towards him..

"Now I have to go back Madrasa and have to tell about her to Maa.. I know she will accept her as her daughter-in-law"..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani's condition wasn't also different from him

Dakshayani's condition wasn't also different from him.. The morning incident was coming again and again in her mind when they came close to each other.. She blushed while twirling in the whole chamber, then hid her face between the pillows..

~✿✿~

Sun was shining brightly spreading his orange and yellow spark, the birds were chirping, butterflies were sucking the honey from the flower, the wind was blowing slowly hitting the leaves of the trees..

Among all these two love birds were walking in the ground peacefully.. Just a silent love and a soft feeling.. Both were blushing heavily and didn't dare to start the conversation at first.. Suddenly their hands touched as they stopped and both of them looked at each other.. Moment seized..

"Actually I was thinking to go back to Madrasa".. Hreedant told breaking the awkward silence as she looked up.. Her face became pale..

"Don't be sad.. I will come back soon to take you with me".. He added and again started walking..

"But".. She stopped holding his palm..

Hreedant turned to look at her..

"Will your family accept me??.. My father is no more and I'm staying at my grandfather's house.. If your family denies to accept me then??".. Her eyes became moist with a unknown fear..

"Nothing will happen like that Maa always supports me in my every decision.. She understands me very well.. She knows if I will take any decision that will be always good for us and our kingdom".. He told with a soft smile..

"I know but I'm not getting any good vibes from it".. Her words made him little confused..

"But why are you feeling like that?".. He asked..

"I don't know but my heart is not saying yes to this".. He cupped her face..

"It's just that you are over thinking.. I will come soon after convincing my mother and".. He stopped before saying anything about his father..

"And".. She looked deep into his eyes..

"Nothing Dakshayani".. He gave her a fake smile as she nodded..

His assurance wasn't seeming alright for her.. Deep inside she was afraid due to an unknown fear.. She held his palm more tightly as she didn't want him to go away from his life.. She already has lost her father, her biggest support system.. Now she couldn't lose the love of her life..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was laying on bed trying to sleep..

A royal lady who was covered with jewelries, vermillion stabbed Hreedant from back

"Noooo!!".. She got up by jerking from her place placing her both palms on her ears..

"Wh.. What's that??.. Wh.. Why did I see such a dream??.. Is he alright??"..

She didn't waste a single time.. Wrapping her stole she rushed towards Hreedant's room leaving her long odhni behind..

~✿✿~

Hreedant who was laying on bed peacefully opened his eyes by hearing some footsteps and tinkling of payel..

"Prince!!".. Dakshayani screamed while entering his room with a thud..

Hreedant was shocked seeing her at this night time on his room.. Wrapping his stole he immediately got up from bed and stood next to her..

~✿✿~