✿CHAPTER-35✿

"The wound is very deep and heavy blood oozed out but luckily the dagger didn't hurt his heart just some inches apart.. So, he has few chances still".. Vaidh told as tears made their way again.. without wasting time Dakshayani left the room covering her mouth with her palm and rushed towards the Puja Room..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was still laying unconscious.. Removing the wet clothes Vaidh placed a dagger on the burner.. Then with the hot dagger he burnt the wounded area and then stitched it after applying turmeric paste..

Dakshayani was still in Puja Room with folded hands.. On the other hand Vaidh was busy in doing his job.. Dushyant was walking on the whole room with tension filled heart and Urmi was sitting on the floor crying badly..

~✿✿~

Next day finally Hreedant shook his index finger a little and with that a small whimper came from his mouth..

"Hreedant!!".. Hearing the whimper Urmi snapped her head at him..

"Ahhh!!".. Hreedant shouted in pain in closed eyes..

Dushyant came near him hurriedly hearing his shout and took a long breath as finally he gained consciousness..

"Hreedant!!".. Dushyant spoke in a low voice..

Hearing the calls Hreedant slowly opened his eyes.. A little blurry image of his parents' caught his vision as soon as he opened his eyes and with the passing time he got a clear view.. He tried to get up but pulled back by the heavy pain..

"Don't try to get up now.. You haven't recovered totally".. Vaidh stopped him as he nodded his head a little.. He then checked him once again and left instructing all what processes had to take for him..

~✿✿~

"Princess!!.. Come fast!!.. Prince Hreedant has got back his senses".. Dakshayani got up from the floor hearing the words of the maid..

"Really!!".. She asked with joy as she couldn't believe in her ears..

"Yes!!"

"Yes!!".. Dakshayani's happiness had no bounds.. Folding her hands near god again smilingly she rushed towards her Hreedant..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was laying on the bed and was talking with his mother..

"Why did you do this with your Maa??.. Why didn't you think about me at once before doing this??.. Why didn't you think, how'll I be alive without you??".. Urmi cried while caressing his hairs..

"I'm really very sorry Maa.. At a time, I was shattered and broken totally and didn't have any idea what to do with this unwanted life.. So, I took this step but now I'm regretting that I forgot you and your love before doing this and became selfish.. Please forgive me for my foolish act".. Hreedant told with his moist eyes..

"You don't have to ask sorry!!.. I know you very well.. I can understand, something big happened that's why you're forced to take this step.. But I was scared, scared of losing you".. Urmi took her son's face..

"Don't cry Maa.. I've to come back only for you, only for your love.. Now see, God has listened to your prayers.. I'm here again on your lap".. Hreedant uttered with a soft smile..

Dushyant was just gazing the mother - son duo from the door and didn't dare to utter anything.. Dakshayani came running to the room and glanced at Hreedant as tears of happiness rolled down from her eyes seeing him.. Coming near him with slow steps she uttered..

"J__Ji".. Her voice cracked a little due to the constant sobs..

Hreedant tilted his head a little hearing her call but then turned his face at another side not wanting to meet his eyes with hers.. Her heart pierced with his action.. Taking back her tears she again uttered..

"I'm sorry.. Please forgive me and talk to me please!!".. Her pleading voice hit his eardrums as his heart clutched..

He squeezed his eyes and tried to control his all emotions and tears..

~✿✿~