✿CHAPTER-17✿

AUTHOR'S POV

The news of their arrival went to Madrasa..

"King!!.. prince Hreedant has came with Princess Dakshayani".. A guard gave the shocking news to king Dushyant..

"Whattttt!!.. He has married that girl without my permission??".. He shouted.. Urmi was present there.. He turned towards her..

"Did he tell anything to you before doing this shameless act??".. He gritted his teeth..

"Y.. Yes I.. I knew it and I.. I to.. told him to go and marry her".. Her trembling voice gave him a shock..

"Knowing the consequences you told him to do this??".. King shouted..

"I couldn't see him like this.. He is our son and he loves her so much.. Please accept this marriage and welcome them".. She pleaded infront of him with folded hands..

"Don't dare to say anything for him.. I won't accept this marriage ever.. He is not my child.. Sometimes I think he is illegible child".. He said..

"Maharaj!!".. She shouted as a drop of tear came from his eyes..

"If you won't accept him as a son then also the truth won't be changed.. As a wife it's my duty to obey your orders like wise as a queen it's my another duty to welcome our new daughter-in-law and if you won't come with us then I will do it myself".. She said sternly and left from there while wiping her tears..

She never spoke a word against her husband before but his son's insult make her realise that if she would still remain silent then one day the whole world will tag her son 'Illegal Child'.. If not today then never in future.. King Dushyant stood still seeing her rage..

~✿✿~

The big iron gates were opened thrumming.. People came to see their new 'Princess'.. Flowers were raining on them.. As Hreedant came out from his horse a royal big umbrella guarded his head from the sun.. On the other hand Urmi came with a big 'Arti Thali' to welcome her son and daughter-in-law..

"Accept my greetings, Maa".. Hreedant touched her feet..

"Ayushman Bhava!".. She blessed..

"I did my duty Maaa what you have said".. A big smile appeared through her face.. She cupped his face with one hand with a assuring smile..

This time Hreedant didn't ask about his father because he knew if he would die then also he wouldn't come.. He thought and faked a smile for his mother..

"Where is my daughter-in-law.. I can't wait to see her face".. She told excitedly..

"There she is Maa.. Dakshayani, the princess of my dream".. He pointed towards Dakshayani who was coming with slow steps.. The beauty of hers mesmerized everyone..

She climbed upon the royal stairs while placing her lotus feet into the alta plates and flowers plates.. The black deer like eyes was watching the floor with little shyness..

Hreedant looked at her with great pride

Hreedant looked at her with great pride.. "Accept my greetings, Queen".. She came near her and touched her feet..

"May you'll be blessed with our heir!".. She blessed her while cupping her face.. She took the 'Thali' in her hands..

"Hreedant, come here!!.. The newly married couple should be welcomed together".. Hreedant nodded on her words..

He stood beside her.. Urmi started doing Arti.. After placing a 'Lal Tilak' on their forhead she spread some rice over them..

"Now come with me".. She said smilingly..

"Maa But Pitaji??".. Dakshayani asked accidentally without knowing the whole nature of him..

"A.. Actually he is busy with some court work".. She stammered while lying.. Hreedant understood everything..

"I will take you near Pitaji when he will be free".. Hreedant faked a smile as she nodded..

"Now come".. Urmi told as they followed her..

~✿✿~

She took them at their temple which was situated at their palace and instructed Dakshayani to light the lamp.. She did and prayed to the God for their happiness and specially for Hreedant..

"Now place your hand in this turmeric plate and mark it on the wall".. Urmi instructed her and finally she completed the task..

~✿✿~