✿CHAPTER-48✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Hreedant slowly tried to open his eyes as the images of his mother, love and baby came in his mind.. He started taking heavy breathes which were indicating that he was still alive.. Seeing that Chandrakant kicked his body hardly.. After two kicks, when he was about to do the same third time, Hreedant grabbed his feet in his fist strongly and pushed Chandrakant backwards.. As a result, he fell down on the ground with a thud.. Raising the eyebrows, fisting the palms Hreedant stood up holding the ground..

"Only the cowards attack from back nor the warriors!!".. He stated sternly..

Squeezing the eyes, he pulled out the arrows with his hand from his back..

"Ahhhh!!".. A loud painful scream came from his mouth and with that heavy flow of blood..

He bent down a little and took some soil in his fist from the ground.. Then he rubbed it on his back to clot the flow of blood.. Chandrakant was going to get up but before he could do anything a long sword came from the opposite side beheading him.. He was none other than Hreedant.. The painful sensation was making difficult for him to stand but he had to, he had to fight for the sake of his motherland.. Removing the armour he took a small piece of cloth from his friend (horse) and wrapped it around his wound.. Then again started fighting with the armies and their king..

"King!!.. King!! Yuvraj Hreedant is fighting alone with them without armour and he is severely injured".. An army came running and informed Dushyant..

His eyes became widened as he rode his horse towards the direction where Hreedant was.. Indrajeet hit Hreedant hardly on his wounded area which made Hreedant fall on the ground in pain.. He took out a sword and was about to stab him but someone grabbed it to stop his action.. Hreedant raised his eyebrows to look at his saviour and was shocked to see Dushyant who was holding the tip of the sword.. Pulling out the sword from Indrajeet's hand Dushyant kicked him hard on his chest.. A drop of blood fell on Hreedant's body from his hand as he stood up..

"Pitaji!!".. The first word came from his mouth after a long time for which Dushyant was craving badly..

His happiness had no bounds.. Dushyant looked at him tearfully.. Taking the advantage, Indrajeet was going to attack them again but Hreedant tactically took him in hostage in a blink of an eye.. The sun set out and with that the conches blew loudly..

"All hail King Dushyant!!.. All hail Prince Hreedant!!".. All armies greeted them for winning the war..

~✿✿~

"Take my greetings, Queen!!.. Take my greetings Yuvrani!!.. Madrasa has won.. Everyone's returning back!!".. A maid gave the message as both snapped their head with unbounded happiness.. Dakshayani was going to get up from bed becoming over excited but Urmi stopped her..

"Slowly Dakshayani!!.. Don't rush!!".. She strictly warned as Dakshayani nodded her head in agreement..

"Decorate the whole palace for their victory!!.. I'm coming with the Arti Thal".. Urmi ordered as the maids bowed her head near them and left..

Holding the shoulders she helped Dakshayani from getting down the bed and both walked towards the entrance..

~✿✿~

The horses stopped infront of the big iron gate of the palace..

"All hail King Dushyant!!.. All hail Yuvraj Hreedant!!".. Everyone spoke out while showering flowers and greeted bowing their heads near them..

The palace was ringing with claps and the sound of the conches.. Hreedant and Dushyant stood infront of Urmi who came with the big Arti Thal.. After doing the Arti of his husband she came forward to Hreedant..

"Take my greetings, Maa!!".. He bowed his head to touch her feet when a sudden hiss came out from his mouth due to the strong pain in back..

~✿✿~