✿CHAPTER-7✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Dakshayani was combing her hair completing her morning bath and was lost in her thoughts..

"Princes!!.. Princess!!.. He has left".. Daasi told while taking long breath..

"What!!.. Why didn't you stop him??".. She stood from her place..

"I tried many times but he didn't listen to me".. She lowered her head..

"Does he know that I hurt him that's why he doesn't want to stay here??".. She thought to herself but keeping her thoughts aside she quickly wrapped her stole and made her hairs then rushed towards the entrance..

While Hreedant was leaving he felt a tug on her wrist.. Sensing the touch he turned back and came to see a beautiful girl with her big eyes and pink lips.. For a moment he was lost in her..

Breaking the silence she uttered.. "You can't go anywhere like this Prince.. You are not well.. This is our palace and you can't go from here without our permission".. She looked deep into his eyes..

"I am sorry, Princess but I can't take anyone's help and stay here".. He again turned to go but she was not leaving his hand..

"I saved you.. In that sense automatically I have earned some rights on you".. She added..

"I'm so grateful that you have saved me and I will try my best to pay you back in every way".. He uttered softly..

"Right now you are here and it's my responsibility to take care of my guest and I saved your life now I can't take it back.. So don't need to pay me back".. She grasped his hand tightly and dragged him inside..

"But you can't understand my situation, princess".. He told gently..

"And you can't mine".. She replied looking at his eyes intensely.. They both felt a strong connection and lost in each other..

"You please sit here".. She held his shoulders and make him sit on the bed.. She took a long piece of cloth and wrapped it around his shoulder removing the previous one..

"Ahhh!!".. He closed his eyes feeling the strong pain in his shoulder..

"I am sorry!!.. You are hurt only because of me".. She asked forgiveness continuing wrapping the cloth on his wound..

"But why are you telling sorry".. He replied..

"I hurt you without any reason.. I shot the arrow towards you thinking you were following me".. She lowered her head with guilt..

Hreedant was mesmerized by hearing her exact aim, Her bravery.. Respect towards her was increased..

"It's ok, you have done it for your self defence.. It's absolutely alright and now I am fine.. It's just a small wound which will cure soon".. He gave her a smile..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was standing at the balcony.. Dakshayani entered in his room..

"I have brought milk for you.. Please have it.. You will get well soon".. She placed the glass of milk and was about to leave..

"I don't know how will I pay back you.. You are doing a lot of things for me".. He told her..

"Please stop saying this again and again".. She requested..

"But, If I stay here for long others will make wrong assumptions about us".. He knew very well that the problem will be on hers and he didn't want her to face any type of bad mouthing only because of him..

"I don't care about all these.. I have heard many things about me already and now I'm used to it.. I have already lost my father and then I have came to this house of my grandfather".. She continued..

"I'm sorry!!.. I shouldn't have asked about your father"

"It's okay prince, you didn't know"

~✿✿~

"As the time is passing I'm falling for him every second.. I like his presence, I like his words, I like his charms.. I just don't want to let him go from here!" Dakshayani thought while combing her hairs..

~✿✿~