✿CHAPTER-16✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Hreedant came near the 'Vivah Mandap' wearing his royal attire.. His eyes were looking for his love.. Today they were going to become one forever taking oath upon the holy fire.. After some time Dakshayani too came with her family members covered with a long veil.. Her gaze fell on her man as she gave a shy smile..

She quickly diverted her gaze when she noticed that Hreedant too was gazing at her with admiration

She quickly diverted her gaze when she noticed that Hreedant too was gazing at her with admiration.. Her cheeks turned beetroot red due to the shyness but she couldn't divert her gaze from him for long time as she was also craving to see her man in his attire.. She travelled her eyes to observe his every features from top to bottom as she remained admiring him her most handsome husband.. She couldn't count how handsome he was looking in that golden sherwani and red odhani.. His golden complexion was also reflecting brightly in contact of that attire..

 His golden complexion was also reflecting brightly in contact of that attire

Dakshayani came and sat beside him and they both started the wedding rituals.. Priest was instructing them and they were doing what he was saying.. They placed their hands one upon another above the holy fire and prayed..

After that they stood for the 'Seven Feras' around the holy fire.. For the first four rounds Hreedant had to walk before her while taking oath and in the last three rounds Dakshayani had to walk before him..

They took the oaths that they will give love and immense respect to eachother and their family members, they will stand beside eachother in their tough situations in support of them, they will take all the physical ; mental and family responsibilities of both, they won't hurt eachother at any cost, they won't hide anything from eachother and will always be fair, they won't deceive eachother and will maintain the purity of their marriage.. After completing the 'Seven Feras' it was the time for vermilion.

Hreedant took a pinch of vermilion in his two fingers and filled her hairline with red.. A drop of tear came from her eyes.. No it wasn't for the pains she was getting for several times in her life, it was for the happy moment in her life.. Finally, a new life with full of love and joy was waiting for her without pain and sadness.. Hreedant looked at her from the corner of his eyes and gave a assuring smile..

"The marriage is completed and from now on you both are husband and wife".. All family members showered rains of flowers on them..

Hreedant remembered his mother's words.. He instantly handed over those bangles to Dakshayani..

"Maa told me to give these to you after our marriage as she's unable to attend our marriage.. It's her blessing.. Wear it"..

Dakshayani took those bangles and touched them on her forehead

Dakshayani took those bangles and touched them on her forehead.. Then wore those bangles on her wrists smilingly..

Holding eachother's grip tightly they came infront of her family members to take their blessings.. There was tears in Dakshayani 's eyes and her mother's too.. After all Dakshayani was the only reason of her life.. She hugged her daughter tightly..

"Maa don't cry or else I won't be able to go.. Please give my 'Vidaai' with your brightest smile"

Sumitra caressed her hairs and pecked on her forehead..

"Give your love to all family members.. His family is now yours.. Always do stand by your husband, do respect his decisions, if any problem occurs in him then solve it.. He is now your life partner.. You both are now one".. Dakshayani nodded on her words and then hugged her with teary eyes..

Sumitra came near Hreedant..

"Please do take her proper care.. I know you will but a mother's heart.. Please try to forgive her and don't misunderstand her if she does any mistake.. I trust you you won't let a tear fall from her eyes".. Hreedant touched her feet after hearing her words..

"Maa, She is my wife.. Her respect is my respect, her insult is my insult, her fault is my fault, her love is my love.. Today I promise you, before hurting her or giving her pain I'll end my life".. Hreedant added folding his hands..

"No,You are also like my son".. She smiled and blessed him..

It's the time for bidding good bye.. Hreedant rode on his horse, Dakshayani on the palanquin and they started their new journey towards Madrasa..

~✿✿~