✿CHAPTER-20✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Hreedant was way too much happy after his father's acceptance of their marriage..

"You know it was like a dream for me.. From my birth Pitaji always behaved rudely with me.. He always thinks me I'm useless.. I was craving for his love but today you made the impossible things possible to me.. This was the first time when he hugged me and spoke with me lovingly.. After your arrival, everything has changed.. Finally he has accepted this marriage.. You are my lucky charm.. Thank you for coming into my life".. Saying so Hreedant hugged Dakshayani..

"You too are my lucky charm.. I was totally heart broken after my father's demise but only for you my life has filled with love.. You are my biggest support system".. She told while hugging her back..

A broad smile appeared on his lips and he kissed her forehead.. Detaching themselves they both started chit chatting.. Urmi came to their chamber and sat on the bed..

"Maa!!".. Hreedant came near her and hid his face in her lap..

"I always used to pray to God that you get your father's love.. Finally god has listened my prayers".. Urmi uttered while caressing his hairs..

"Dakshayani, you are the main reason of this.. Your presence has made this possible".. Urmi told..

Dakshayani came near her and touched her feet.. Urmi smiled and cupped her face..

"Now go and get ready fast.. Today is your first Rasoi".. She told as she nodded..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani came after changing herself in a new yellow attire with golden embroideries.. Her hands were filled with bangles and in ears there were big golden earrings.. Hairs were tied up in a bun.. Eyes filled with dark black kajal..

Sitting near the mirror she glanced at her husband who was busy in checking the papers sitting on his desk

Sitting near the mirror she glanced at her husband who was busy in checking the papers sitting on his desk.. As he was away from the royal works from many days..

As usual she used her previous tricks to get his attention by shaking her bangles and payal.. Hreedant didn't look at her to tease as he knew very well she was wanting his attention.. She again shook her hands more getting no response.. Hreedant smirked in his mind and again concentrated on the scrolls..

"What is this??.. I was calling you from long".. She pouted..

"You didn't call me for once.. You were just making noises".. He said in serious look..

"But you understood na??".. She said again pouting..

"How do I??.. When you yourself are not telling".. He said calmly..

"Not fair!!".. She puffed her cheeks..

"Everything is fare in love and war my love!!".. He smirked as she glared..

"Okay okay now tell me why were you calling me".. He said leaving his scrolls..

"How am I looking in this attire".. She asked getting excited..

"As always beautiful".. He complemented as a tint of redness appeared on her cheeks..

"Now go fast.. Maa is waiting for you".. He said and was about to turn but interrupted by her..

"But you didn't notice me fully".. She said..

"I can even see you with closed eyes".. He replied making her blush even more.. He again turned..

"Please check me out carefully.. Something is missing".. She said standing infront of him..

He smiled in his mind as he knew very well what she was demanding but he wanted to enjoy the teasing session..

"I checked you from top to bottom and everything is perfect.. There is nothing left".. He said smirking..

"I knew it.. You didn't check me properly.. If you did then you noticed that my vermilion is missing".. She sat on the bed pouting.. He came near him and hugged her from back..

~✿✿~