✿CHAPTER-49✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"How did this happen, Hreedant??".. Urmi asked shockingly as well as tearfully seeing the condition of Hreedant..

"Nothing maa!!.. I'm all fine!!".. He said with a little smile..

"No!!.. You're not!!.. No need to touch my feet!!.. My blessings are always with you.. Now come with me.. You need to cure this!!".. She said in a little scolding manner as he nodded innocently and both went towards the chamber..

Dakshayani was watching everything standing a little bit away from them as Urmi forbade her strictly to go near the crowded place.. Her delivery date was coming near and that time she was needed some safety precautions as anything could happen anytime.. Her heart clutched seeing her badly injured husband.. She wanted to take him in her embrace and cure him but couldn't..

"Sugandha!!.. Take me to my chamber fast!!".. Dakshayani told her maid to help her as she did the same..

~✿✿~

"Maa, I'm fine now.. Please go near Pitaji.. He has gotten a deep cut in his palm".. Hreedant requested while Urmi was treating his wound..

"You both??".. She asked shockingly hearing the 'Pitaji' word..

Hreedant chuckled and elaborated the whole story.. Urmi hugged him patting his back..

"Maa!!.. Where is Dakshayani??".. He asked not getting to see her once after his arrival..

"I'm here!!".. He snapped his head hearing her soothing voice..

Tears rolled down from her cheeks as she came closer to him with little steps.. He hurriedly got up from the bed and held her.. Then made her sit on the bed slowly..

"Where did you go in this time??.. I told you to take rest na??.. Then why were you roaming here there??.. If something would happen then??".. He asked cupping her cheek in a strict tone..

"And what about you??.. What is this??.. How can you be this much careless with yourself??.. If something would happen to you??".. She twisted his words and asked the same as he huffed and then smiled at last..

~✿✿~

"Ahhh!!.. Maa!!".. Dakshayani was shouting in labor pain while Daai Maa was checking her pulses..

Urmi was praying to God for their safety sitting beside them.. Hreedant was helplessly standing outside the chamber as everyone forbade him to go inside.. After sometime he heard a large crying sound and with that a middle-aged woman came outside holding a baby in her hand..

"Congratulations!!.. Princess has given birth a baby prince!!"..

Tears rolled from Hreedant's cheeks hearing the news of his baby.. He took him in his arms and cuddled him..

"My little warrior!!".. He kissed his forehead and showed him to his father then everyone..

"How's my wife??".. He asked to her..

"She is absolutely fine!!.. You can go and meet her!!".. She uttered as he rushed near her..

~✿✿~

Hreedant looked at the bed where Dakshayani was laying silently.. Near her Urmi was caressing her hairs.. Hreedant sat beside her and took her palm in his.. Dakshayani slowly opened her eyes sensing his touch..

"Where's our child??".. She asked getting impatient to see her baby prince..

"He is all fit and fine!!".. He assured smilingly as Dai Maa came with their son..

"Give him some name, Yuvraj!!".. She uttered giving him to Hreedant..

"Me!!.. What I'll give Maa??.. I'm not so good in this!!.. You please suggest his name".. He raised his eyebrows in a confusing manner..

"Anything which you like, Hreedant!!".. Urmi said suppressing her laugh seeing her confused son..

"Okay Then!!.. My little warrior's name will be 'Vrisankh' (Justice & Virtue, Lord Shiva)".. He announced holding him up infront of everyone as all the people cheered up..

"All hail Prince Vrisankh!!.. All hail Yuvraj Hreedant!!"

Urmi took her grandson in her hands from Hreedant and make him wear a golden chain in his neck taking it off from her.. Then taking some 'Kajal' from her eyes she put a 'Tika' on the back of his tiny ears..

~✿✿~