✿ENDING✿

AUTHOR'S POV

It was Hreedant's coronation day as new king of Madrasa.. He was wearing his white dhoti and stole with little tears in his eyes.. It was the first time when his parents weren't with him to bless him in his new journey of life.. Dakshayani came with his belongings and placed over the table.. Sensing about his sadness, she came near him and placed her palm on his shoulder.. Hreedant tried to hide his face seeing her but failed.. She cupped his cheeks and smiled..

"Maa-Pitaji are with us always and their blessings too.. If the King will remain sad like this then what will happen with the people of Madrasa??.. Who will take care of them??.. Please don't be sad!!".. Hearing her words he calmed his mind as she was saying correct..

He had to be strong.. He took her in his embrace and then they both left..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was applied turmeric paste on his body.. Then he was bathed with the milk and flower.. Dakshayani was standing a little bit away from him with a broad smile on her face holding their little baby in her arms.. Hreedant was dressed with a new purple dhoti, red stole with golden embroideries and heavy jewelleries of gold.. Rajpurohit did tilak and garlanded him.. Lastly, he made him wear the crown of the king on which Hreedant touched on his forehead.. He touched his feet with a soft smile and then turned towards the people joining his palm to take blessings from all and greeted everyone..

"All hail King Hreedant!!".. People of Madrasa embraced their new king by cheering and showering flower petals on him..

Vrisankh giggled out as the flower petals fell on his tiny face.. He too cheered up his father clapping his tiny palms.. Hreedant glanced at his little son and then at his gorgeous wife.. A broad smile broke through his lips seeing their happy faces.. Finally, he sat on his throne being a king and beside him his beloved as the queen of Madrasa..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was busy in playing with her little one at the chamber and running behind her when her head started spinning and she fell down on the floor.. Hreedant was busy in court room..

"Mam.. Maa!!".. Vrisankh's little palm came on her mother's cheek as he tried to wake her up but she didn't.. He stepped forward with his tiny feets towards Hreedant's chamber hurriedly..

~✿✿~

Vrisankh entered with his baby steps and tapped on his father's knees as it was coming to his level only..

"My baby!!.. Why did you come here??".. Turning at him Hreedant took him in his lap..

"Mam.. Maa!!".. He uttered with uncleared voice which was understood by Hreedant clearly.. He rushed towards their chamber holding his son..

~✿✿~

Vaidh checked her and announced that she was pregnant again.. Hreedant's eyes were shinning as now he would get his partner in crime as Vrisankh was little bit more closer with his mother.. Coming near Dakshayani, Hreedant pecked on her forehead but for his surprise Vrisankh jumped on the bed hugging his mother from his side glaring at his father..

"Mam.. Maa!!".. He pecked on her cheek holding her neck in his tiny fists..

Hreedant puffed his cheeks cutely as everyday it was happening whenever he tried to get intimate with her, Vrisankh used to come in between them jumping on his mother's lap.. Dakshayani giggled seeing his husband-son's actions..

"Don't laugh, my love!!.. Let my daughter come!!.. Then my team will be heavier than you!!".. He smirked as the mother-son duo made faces on him but lastly, the three of them bursted out in laughing..

~✿✿~