✿CHAPTER-46✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"The baby who hasn't born yet, I'm craving to see him, craving to take him in my hands, carving to made him sit on my lap, craving to pamper him then how could he behave like this with me whole life being a father??.. There wasn't a single moment from my childhood when he had talked with me lovingly or hugged me.. Never!!.. I was craving for his love but he never tried to understand me.. I was useless for him because I used to oppose him in his bad deeds".. He uttered with a hurtful gaze..

"And not only me he used to behave rudely with Maa too.. He never cared for her too.. Used to tell her that I'm not his biological son and started her character assassination.. Being her son how could I bear those things on my mother when she had to give justification about her character only because of me??".. Hreedant's heart broke into pieces while remembering those days..

"Then also I was silent and never spoke up because he was my father.. He could deny me as his son but I couldn't".. He added..

"But today I can't.. I can bear anything upon me but not on my child, Dakshayani!!".. Hearing his words Dushyant's guilt grew more as he left the chamber immediately..

Urmi came near them and sat on the bed..

"Maa, you know everything.. Then tell me what should I do??".. Hreedant questioned kneeling down infront of her..

"I don't know.. I just want everyone to be happy.. I just want everything to be alright soon nothing else".. She uttered cupping his cheeks as He nodded and placed his head on her lap..

Dakshayani remained admiring the mother-son duo..

~✿✿~

Everything was going alright.. Hreedant and Urmi were taking proper care of Dakshayani and were pampering her no less but the main thing was the relation between Hreedant and Dushyant wasn't getting better.. After that incident Hreedant became too much broken and left talking with Dushyant.. He was treating him just like a king only and not his father.. Dushyant too was dying to hear the father word from his mouth..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was practicing his skills and others were standing in the second floor watching this when a messenger came running..

"King Dushyant!!.. Prince Hreedant!!.. Jalandhar the kingdom of King Indrajeet is going to attack on us soon!!".. He told all the members which shocked everyone except Hreedant who was still busy in practice..

"Jalandhar!!.. That too all of a sudden!!.. Yeah, I know that we've broken all the ties with them but that was long ago and after that we haven't dealt with.. Then who is helping them??".. Dushyant frowned..

"This isn't any question!!.. We have to be ready and have to gather all the armies right now.. Jalandhar doesn't know that Madrasa can't be defeated till I'm alive".. Hreedant told them taking their attention as all nodded with him..

~✿✿~

It was after two months from the time when war was decided.. Hreedant wore his armour and took his weapons before going to the battlefield.. Dakshayani came near him with slow steps because of the baby bump.. She looked at him tearfully as it was war and none would know what will happen with you in next moment, you will stay alive or dead..

"Don't go!!".. She murmured..

Dakshayani was wanting to stop him but couldn't because she had to calm her mind being a princess, she had to control her emotions for the sake of the people of Madrasa but at the same time she was a wife and would be mother too.. Hreedant was able to read her mind looking into her moist orbs.. He took her palm in his..

"Don't worry, I'll come back soon, I promise".. He pecked on her palm.. Then bending a little, he pecked on her forehead..

~✿✿~