✿CHAPTER-45✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Shhh, Don't cry my love.. I'm here!!.. Calm down!!.. I won't let anything happen to you both till I'm alive!!".. Hreedant caressed her back in assurance..

"O.. Our baby!!".. She stammered while more tears came out.. Again that horrible incident flashed into her mind..

"Look at me!!.. He/she is absolutely fine.. Don't worry.. Just relax and stop crying.. You know, I can't see you in tears".. He said calmly while wiping the tear drops from her cheeks..

She nodded her head with a little smile and looked at his orbs.. Hreedant too was scared but didn't show his fear infront of her.. Then pulling back himself from her He glared at Chandrakant..

"You've crossed all limits of your sins from touching my wife to killing my unborn baby, from making conspiracies against me to indulging my father in your sins.. None will save you from me today!!".. He shouted with rage..

"I'm not scared of your words!!".. He laughed and continued..

"Today I'll take her with me by hook or by crook.. Then at first I'll kill your child and you.. After that I'll kill king - Queen and will become the king of Madrasa and Dakshayani will be my mistress!!".. He smirked..

"Chandrakant!!".. Hreedant roared.. His whole body was boiling with anger and eyes were blood red which can burn anyone with a sharp glare..

"Do you know, why didn't I do anything before and left you alive??.. Because I didn't have any proof against you by which I could prove your all sins infront of king, infront of everyone but today you yourself have given me the damn proof.. Look behind!!".. Hreedant stated angrily on which Chandrakant turned and came to see King Dushyant and the whole family members were standing and giving him death glares..

Dushyant came closer to him and slapped him tightly..

"I used to trust you blindly more than my son, more than anybody and you??.. You were trying to take out our kingdom by killing us??.. I'll kill you!!".. Dushyant shouted on him..

"No!!.. Neither me nor you'll do anything.. He has dishonoured Dakshayani and called her a mistress.. So, let the women of Madrasa decide about his punishment".. He stated and called the guards..

"Leave him among the ladies!!".. Guards tied Chandrakant with ropes and left him among all the women.. They beat and kicked him brutally and banished from Madrasa leaving him half dead..

~✿✿~

"Stop crying, my love or else it'll badly affect our child".. Hreedant tried to calm Dakshayani in his warm embrace but she was inconsolable..

"Dakshayani".. The heavy voice of Dushyant diverted their attention..

"Calm down.. Everything is alright now".. He added..

"We don't need your fake sympathy!!.. You can go!!".. Hreedant glared at him..

"Hreedant!!".. He was going to say something but Hreedant stopped him..

"There is nothing left to listen.. Only for you today I was going to loss my child!!.. For your influence, he had got all the rights to backstab us.. You're the reason of all these".. Hreedant shouted..

Dushyant turned his gaze with guilt..

"Please leave from here!!.. I just want some peace now".. Hreedant said sternly folding his hands..

"Please forgive him!!".. Dakshayani said lifting her face tearfully..

"I can't Dakshayani!!.. I've tried many times to forget everything but I can't.. I can't forget what was going to happen today.. I've told him many times that Chandrakant isn't a good person but he didn't listen to me at once.. He always misbehaved with me, I accepted.. He tried to separate us, I accepted that too but today??.. If I would come a little bit late then what would happen with you and my child??".. Hreedant shouted as all remained silent..

~✿✿~