✿CHAPTER-50✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Maa!!.. Give him to me please!!".. Dakshayani requested excitedly forgetting her pain as she nodded and handed over him to her..

Taking Vrisankh she cuddled him in her arms..

"M.. My son!!".. Dakshayani uttered pecking on his forehead..

"No!!.. No!!.. He is my son!!.. He looks like me only!!".. Hreedant said teasingly as she glared..

Being scared of his wife's glares he lowered his gaze innocently and after sometime all bursted out in laughter..

"HreeYani's Vrisankh!!".. She said making him smile..

~✿✿~

The palace of Madrasa was glowing with the lights of sparkling stars and moon.. It was delighted and gleeful all the time after their prince's arrival..

"Don't cry, my baby!!.. Don't trouble your Pitaji.. If your maa comes here I'll be out of the palace.. You know, about her anger na!!.. Please stop crying!!".. Hreedant tried to console his crying baby taking him in his arms and swinging around but the baby wasn't stopping at all..

It was his sleeping time and Hreedant woke him up with his pecking, kissing and pampering on his tiny body.. After spending long hours in the court room, seeing his baby he wasn't able to control himself and jumped on his baby..

"Again you have woke him up!!".. Hreedant glanced at the entrance where his wife was standing with a death glare..

"So.. Sorry.. I was just!!".. He stammered innocently..

"Now, you yourself will make him silent.. I'm not going to help in it".. Dakshayani said sternly and sat on the bed while she was laughing in her mind..

"Please don't cry my tiger.. You're a good boy and brave na.. Don't cry!!".. He murmured swinging him in his arms..

Dakshayani giggled out seeing his efforts to make their baby normal.. She came near him and took the baby in her arms from him and started murmuring some songs as he slept after sometime hearing the soft rhythm of the music.. Hreedant too wrapped her arms around her shoulder hugging them..

Placing the baby again on the cradle Dakshayani was about to go but before that Hreedant took her in his arms in bridal style and moved towards their bed slipping one arm under her knees and another one under her back.. Dakshayani was shocked with the sudden action.. Placing her on the silk mattress, he leaned over her and softly pecked on her forehead..

"After Vrisankh's arrival, You've forgotten about your husband, my love!!".. He whispered in his husky tone as she blushed heavily.. The blissful moment grasped them as both lost in eachother's arms..

~✿✿~

It was after two years from that day..

"Why you're going Pitaji??".. Hreedant asked Dushyant with moist eyes as his father was leaving them and going to ashram..

"I've done many wrong things in my whole life and now I want to do expiation for my deeds.. Now I'm sick and tired to bear the weight of the crown.. I want to spend my remaining life at Aashram to find some relief and I'm pretty sure you'll take care of our Madrasa and our people!!".. He uttered patting on his shoulder..

Hreedant had nothing to say more as it's his decision and he couldn't deny on his father's words..

"I too will go with him!!".. Urmi spoke out with the utmost devotion on her husband as he smiled a little..

"Maa!!".. Tears rolled down from Hreedant's eyes..

Dakshayani was listening everything from the corner of the chamber with moist eyes..

"In this end time, I've to stay with my husband.. I can't leave him alone".. Her heart clenched while uttering but she had to..

"Dakshayani, come here!!".. Hearing her words Dakshayani sat beside Hreedant..

"Support my child in every situation and be with him like his shadow!!".. Urmi adviced wiping their tears..

"I'll be always with him Maa!!".. She assured placing her palm over hers as Urmi blessed them for their upcoming future..

Now Hreedant had to take all the responsibilities of Madrasa after their parents left and had to wear the crown..

~✿✿~