✿CHAPTER-22✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Hreedant picked her up in his arms and touching his forehead with hers he pecked on it as she blushed hardly.. Holding her in his arms he came near the bed and placed her above the silk mattress..

Then putting of the Candles and Diyas he laid beside her.. She turned at him..

"Now??.. What??".. She raised her eyebrows..

"Nothing.. Just loving my beautiful wife".. Grabbing her waist he pulled her near him..

 Grabbing her waist he pulled her near him

"My angry bird".. He laughed as his hands move towards her back to open the knot of the dori as a shiver ran through her spine sensing his touch..

She snuggled more into him and kissed on his bare chest.. Hreedant lifted her face holding her chin and brought his face near her.. The feelings of love bloomed in their heart as he pressed his rough lips on her rosey ones.. He poured his love and affection as she clutched his shoulder closing her eyes.. After sometime they parted..

Hreedant came over har and leaned towards her crossing his fingers with hers.. He looked deep into her dark brown eyes as she chukled and kissed his cheek.. Hreedant smiled and covered themselves under the quilt losing in the deep ocean of love in the stary nights..

~✿✿~

The windows were open as the heavy winds were blowing.. In the middle of the chamber, holding a brush a man was making a painting of someone who was none other than Dakshayani.. On the other hand he was holding a glass of red wine..

"Don't worry, stay with Hreedant some more days but after that you will have to stay with me on my bed in this chamber daily.. If you don't want to marry me then I will make you mine forcibly".. His devilish laugh started ringing throughout the chamber..

~✿✿~

"You are thinking that I've accepted that girl, Hreedant??".. The man frowned..

"In my worst nightmare I can't accept you and make sure that soon I will get you out of this palace.. Hreedant is my son but he had gone against me just because of you.. He neglected my orders for you and brought you here by marrying you!.. Now I won't do anything to you but Hreedant himself will go away from your life leaving you".. He laughed with a evil smirk..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was in the pool wearing a white saree which was sticking to her body.. Her long hairs were falling on her back and from face there were small droplets falling.. The saree was covered from her breast and the lower part was under the water.. The maids were applying sandalwood paste on her hands and body when the heard some sound of footsteps.. Everyone looked at the entrance and came to see their Yuvraj..

"Ekant!".. (alone) Hreedant told everyone as they lowered their heads and left the place..

Dakshayani stood still there shying as she wasn't in a position of looking at him..

"What are you doing here at this time??".. She just asked the most obvious question..

"Nothing just helping my wife in her bath!".. Saying so, he removed his kurta and entered into the water with his white dhoti..

She blushed hardly seeing him coming towards her and was going to take back steps when he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him..

He took some paste in his palms and applied allover her body as she shyly turned her face giving him access to do whatever he wanted..

Hreedant slowly kissed on her neck giving a bite to the corner as she moaned feeling the pleasure.. His hands started roaming allover her body as he pulled her more closer pressing her lips with his.. Her hands automatically went to his bare chest as they lost themselves in the moment..

~✿✿~