✿CHAPTER-44✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"You've given us the best gift today".. Urmi said caressing her hairs lovingly..

Dakshayani was going to touch her feet but she stopped her..

"No.. Don't try to get up from the bed.. Or else from now onwards with Hreedant I'll also scold you if you'll try to do any work".. She warned her cutely as Dakshayani embraced her mother-in-law..

Blessing her she too left their chamber to give HREEYANI some privacy.. Hreedant came closer to Dakshayani and sat on the edge of the bed.. Then placing his palm over her he stated..

"You don't know that you've given me the most precious thing today.. I am also going to enjoy the fatherhood.. Thank you so much, my love!!".. He pecked her forehead lovingly..

"And now don't try to do anything.. Then I'll complaint against you infront of Maa.. Remember the words of Maa because you're not going to listen to me".. He glared as she nodded smilingly..

"You should take rest now.. We will talk later and if you need anything then call me or Maa.. I'm going to court room.. Some work is pending".. Pulling back himself from her, Hreedant said softly and then left the chamber.. Dakshyani remained gazing at his faded figure..

~✿✿~

"Whatttt!!.. Dakshayani is pregnant!!".. Chandrakant frowned..

"Yes!!.. That's why Queen Urmi has distributed golds and money to the village people".. The messenger told him..

"I won't let that baby to be born.. There will be only one child who will be crowned and that is of mine and Dakshayani".. Chandrakant broke the glass of wine angrily which he was holding in his fist..

~✿✿~

As usual Dakshayani came in the garden after morning bath for Surya Namaskar.. Then she did the arti near 'Tulsi Plant'..

She didn't notice that someone was following her movements

She didn't notice that someone was following her movements.. Suddenly some uneasiness grasped her.. Firstly she simply ignored but as soon as she turned, a palm came from back and covered her mouth.. Dakshayani was shocked as well as scared at her core when her eyes fell on the man..

He was none other than Chandrakant.. He twisted her hands from back and dragged her out of the kingdom to a nearby jungle.. She was struggling hard to get out of his grip but today her all struggle was failing as she was doing her movements little carefully because of the baby..

She knew very well that her any drastic step can harm her little one too with that monster and as a mother she couldn't harm her own baby who was growing on her womb..

"Today none will save you from me and I'll take you with me but at first I'll kill this baby".. Chandrakant whispered in her ears smirking as a lone tear dropped from her eyes..

Dakshayani's expressions changed into horrified one.. She was just praying to God for her child and Hreedant.. Holding her hands tightly in his fist before doing the horrible act, he pushed her hardly from the back on the ground in a attempt to kill her unborn baby.. Dakshayani squeezed her eyes thinking the horrible incident which was going to happen in next moment.. She was about to fall on the ground when suddenly a strong arm came and held her frontal body to save her from falling..

"Nooooo!!".. The loud, trembling voice of Dakshayani was thundering all over the area..

Her eyes were stucked on the ground as the fear of losing her own baby was blocking her heart to breathe in and out.. Sweats were dropping from her body, Tears were rolling down from her eyes.. She was just hell scared of thinking the horrible incident again which was just going to happen.. After sometime realising that she and her baby were saved and a palm was resting on her belly holding her, Dakshayani lifted her face.. A shining face of her husband was appeared infront of her.. Seeing her saviour Dakshayani bursted out in tears and abruptly hugged him..

~✿✿~