✿CHAPTER-29✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Your original face has came infront of me Prince Hreedant.. So, don't you dare to do all these dramas".. Coming out from their chamber she threw the chain in the garden as it was a garbage for her..

~✿✿~

The whole day Dakshayani didn't come at once to their room and avoided Hreedant at the dinning hall also.. He was waiting for her at their chamber sitting on the couch thinking that maybe she is busy in kitchen.. As the night became darker dizziness grabbed him and he lost in deep slumber as he was hell tired doing a long journey..

~✿✿~

Hreedant's sleep broke with the hot rays of the Sun.. He slowly opened his eyes to look at his beautiful wife but she was nowhere..

"She hasn't come yet??.. Or maybe she is in puja room!!".. He thought getting up from bed and then went to take morning bath.. After doing the 'Surya Namaskar' he stepped towards the kitchen and came to see Urmi who was instructing the maids about the menu..

"Maa where is Dakshayani??.. I didn't see her from yesterday and moreover she didn't do the 'Aarti' today.. Everyday my sleep breaks with her sweet voice but today she is nowhere.. I checked the whole palace".. Hreedant asked while getting impatient..

 Hreedant asked while getting impatient

"I don't know Hreedant.. I thought she is with you.. That's why I didn't call her".. Her reply made him confused more..

"Okay Maa, Don't worry.. I am checking".. Saying so he left the kitchens..

Adjusting his stole Hreedant came out from the palace..

"She must be there".. Hreedant uttered while riding on his horse and went towards the Shiva Temple where Dakshayani used to go at once in a week..

~✿✿~

Tugging the horse a bit away from the temple Hreedant stepped down from it and entered into the temple but couldn't find his love anywhere.. He stood infront of the Shiva Lingam and prayed for her safety and well being.. Then coming down the stairs hopelessly he was just placing his feet into the shoes suddenly a flying dagger dropped infront of him.. He became shocked seeing the dagger..

If he wouldn't bent down to wear the shoes then it might be caused his death.. Taking the dagger in his hand Hreedant turned back to see the attacker but didn't find anyone.. Feeling someone's presence behind the trees of the jungle Hreedant ran towards it and started checking out the whole area but none is there.. His sixth sense was claiming that someone was following him and tried to kill him but missed the target because he suddenly bent down..

"Am I overthinking or is it really happened??.. Was someone trying to attack me or I've mistaken??.. But how can I be this much wrong??.. The dagger itself is proving clearly that I was the target and someone missed it that's why it didn't hit me".. He looked at the dagger again..

"Seems like it's very known to me.. I've seen this dagger long before but can't remember whom".. He tried again and again to remember but couldn't..

At last he put the dagger in his waistband and was about to return back but something clicked infront of his eyes which was shining brightly in contact of the sunrays.. He slowly took some steps forward near it and bent down to take it in his hands..

"Dakshayani 's Payal (footwear)??.. Here??.. How is it possible??".. He again looked at it..

"Yes.. It's Dakshayani 's.. How can I mistake about anything which belongs to her".. He uttered and continued..

"But how it came here??.. If she came to the temple and it slipped from her foot but then also it should be at the temple not here".. He asked himself but didn't get any clues..

~✿✿~