✿CHAPTER-23✿

AUTHOR'S POV

More days passed like these..

Hreedant was still sleeping due to the hectic schedule in the court in these days and he wasn't getting enough time to sleep.. Getting ready Dakshayani came near him after taking morning bath and looked at his serene face.. She wasn't wanting to wake him up as she knew he was tired but she had to as he was getting late for the court..

"Ji!!".. She called him calmly but he didn't respond.. She shook him holding his arm..

"Wake up!!".. He didn't respond again and turned other side grabbing her wrist thinking as pillow..

As a result she was about to fall over him on his sudden action but she held the bed immediately with another hand for the support.. She was now on him as her cheeks turned red.. She slowly removed her wrist from his and then pecked on his forehead.. She was thinking now he would get up but he didn't..

A mischievous idea hit her mind.. She leaned on him and holding her wet long hairs she sprinkled the waters on his face.. Hreedant jerked from his sleep getting the water splash.. Dakshayani giggled looking at him..

"What are you doing??.. Is this a way to wake up your husband??".. Hreedant pouted his lips..

"Sorry but you were not waking up so I have to do this as you are getting late for the court".. She said while laughing..

"But you could call me".. He again pouted..

"I was calling you but you were in deep sleep so I thought it is the best way to wake you up".. She giggled and continued..

"Do you have any other trick to apply then tell me, I will do that Next time"

Hreedant gazed at her hearing her words and smirked.. Then grabbing her waist he pulled her near him and pressed his lips on hers.. Dakshayani became shocked as her eyes became widened.. The moment seized as he closed his eyes.. Breaking the kiss he looked at her mischievously..

"You can try this".. He smirked.. Dakshayani punched on his chest lightly and hid herself in his hot embrace..

~✿✿~

"Hreedant, you have to go to 'Udaynagar' after a week.. King Jaswant has invited me for his son's wedding.. His marriage has fixed with the daughter of Pratapgadh 's King Virat.. Being a king I can't go now as I have many other works here.. So you have to go on behalf of me".. Dushyant declared..

"Okay pitaji.. I will".. Hreedant nodded smilingly..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was going to the kitchen passing through the corridor.. Suddenly her feet slipped and she was about to fall but two strong arms held her waist tightly to prevent her from falling..

The man looked at Dakshayani who was squeezing her eyes.. The beauty of her attracted him.. She slowly opened her eyes and became shocked.. She immediately got up and tried to detach herself from him but his grip was too much tighter.. She felt uneasy as his hands were on her waist.. She pushed him but in vain..

"Leave me".. She shouted..

"Not before hearing a thanks from you".. He looked at her beautiful figure..

"T.. Thanks".. She stammered and again pushed him hardly..

"Leave me now".. She said loudly but he wasn't letting her..

In the mean time Hreedant came to the corridor while going to his chamber.. Seeing him he immediately left her.. Hreedant came near them..

"What happened??".. He asked calmly..

The man who was none other than Chandrakant gazed at Dakshayani who was seeming irritated..

"Princess was going to fall but I saved her".. Hreedant became worried hearing his words..

"Don't be this much careless, my love.. What would happen if you will fall".. He scolded her lightly..

"Dont worry.. I'm fine".. She smiled and left but not before glancing Chandrakant at once irritatingly..

~✿✿~