✿CHAPTER-1✿

AUTHOR'S POV

A young man was practicing sword fighting at the palace garden.. His well built structures were sparkling with the rays of sun.. His muscles and lion like body was showing his power.. The art of trishul was also shining on his broad back..

The same time his mother came and called him from behind

The same time his mother came and called him from behind.. "Hreedant!!".. He looked back as a bit of smile appeared on his face.. He quickly placed his sword at a safe place and touched her feet..

"Take my greetings, Maa".. He greeted her with a smile..

"Why did you come here??.. You could call me".. He told her with a ever calm smile but the happiness was not seeming on his mother's face..

"What happened, Maa??.. Anything wrong??.. Why are you so tensed??".. He asked her confusingly..

"Your father has called you on court room".. She uttered..

"Okay Maa you please go.. I'm coming in just few minutes".. Saying so he turned to take his garments..

"Hreedant, all is not well.. Your father seems very angry.. I guess it's time for another war with Jalasar".. She sobbed as he stopped on his track..

"No Maa, No more war! No more blood! I will convince him at any cost".. He left hurriedly..

~✿✿~

"Did you call me".. Fear of war can be detected from his voice..

"Be ready for the war.. After ten days we will attack on Jalasar".. He declared..

"Pitaji, Whatever happened with Jalasar please sort out those and make friendship with them".. He joined his hands..

"What!!.. You want me to bow down my head infront of Jalasar and ask for forgiveness??.. Have you forgotten that you are a Kshatriya??.. You are my son.. The son of King Dushyant and you are scared of them??".. He told him angrily..

"Pitaji, I'm not talking to bow your head but as a Kshatriya, we have another duty also and that is protecting our followers, protecting our Madrasa and Madrasa people which will badly affect if we don't stop this.. Stop this war Pitaji, please.. There will be many other ways to talk with them and end this enmity".. He pleaded in front of his father with folded hands.. Hearing his words he gave him a death glare..

"Stop talking like a timid.. I didn't know my son will talk like a this.. You are a shame to our ancestors.. Get out from here now.. I don't want to see your face".. He ordered rolling his eyes..

Hreedant left from there with a broken heart and teary eyes..

~✿✿~

A girl was sitting on a swing at the garden and was lost in her thoughts.. A middle aged woman ran towards her..

"Princess, They are stealing our everything and torturing us".. Her words broke her thoughts..

"What!!.. Who are they".. She asked curiously..

"Those robbers"

"They have came again??".. She rolled her eyes..

"Y..Yes.. princess and king also isn't here".. All were hell scared..

"They are taking the advantage of your silence.. Have some courage.. Just once stand up against them.. They won't come again.. Now follow me".. Taking her sword she rode on a horse and left from there..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani Stopped her horse in front of a hut and jumped from the horse..

"You have came here again??.. Have you forgotten that this is Jalasar.. You can't take a pinch of soil from here without our permission and you are trying to take the property of those poor people??"

They laughed on her words..

"Who will stop us??.. You??.. A mere woman??.. Now the men of Jalasar are taking protection from girls??".. Saying so the head of those robbers held her wrist..

She lifted her head and took her sword from her waist.. Within a second she beheaded his head from the body..

"Now, you know that girls are not weak!"

"Now, you know that girls are not weak!".. She shouted..

Others stood still on their place observing the horrible scene and fell on their knees folding their hands infront of their saviour..

~✿✿~