✿CHAPTER-10✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Hreedant took a little time to get back his sense.. He smiled thinking about the incident and her confession.. She actually confessed those words which his mind was saying repeatedly.. He came near the window and looked at the bare sky.. Taking a deep breath gazing at the moon he uttered..

"Thanks for loving me"..

~✿✿~

Closing the door Dakshayani stood against it placing her back on it.. Touching her chest with her palm she felt her heart was beating faster and more faster by the time.. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment as a cool breeze passed by leaving the curtains fly.. She felt like screaming that she has fallen in love.. Her heart was craving to utter his name loudly.. She stood infront of the mirror blushing hard biting her tongue.. Watching herself in the mirror she covered her face with her palms.. A tint of redness appeared on her cheeks..

 A tint of redness appeared on her cheeks

~✿✿~

As usual Hreedant completed his morning prayers and came to the garden where Dakshayani used to come.. He was roaming around and waiting for her.. She was plucking flowers like every other day without knowing his presence as his eyes also searching for her.. Suddenly their back collided with each other and she was about to fall but two strong arms held her by her waist to prevent her from falling.. She closed her eyes and ears as she thought she was falling..

He was watching the god 's most beautiful creation Hreedant thought looking at her..

Sensing that she hadn't fallen and she was in someone's warm embrace Dakshayani slowly opened her eyes just to see her saviour.. As the dark brown orbs met the black ones, the sudden moment grasped them.. They lost in each other..

Hreedant was the first one who got back his senses he immediately stood up making her stand.. He took his hands back from her waist..

"I.. I'm sorry.. Ac.. Actually I saw you are falling th.. that's why".. He stammered because his breathing was hitched due to the sensation..

"I didn't mind".. She told lowering her gaze from him as it was seeming too difficult for her to stand infront of him that's why she turned to leave the place..

"Listen!!".. She stopped on his calling..

Turning towards him she looked at him..

"Call me only Dakshayani".. She told smilingly as Hreedant blushed more..

"Ac.. Actually I was saying that.. Means I want to tell"

"I am listening".. She looked deep into his eyes just to hear those words which she was waiting for long to hear from his mouth..

"I love you too".. He uttered those three beautiful words which was ringing in her ears like a song..

She just don't want to stop herself from hearing those words again and again from him..

Coming closer to her he softly took her palm..

"I don't know when, how I fell for you.. I just want to tell you that I love you.. You have came into my colourless life as a blessing and filled my life with positivity and love.. For sometimes I forgot to smile but you made me smile again".. A bit of smile appeared on her face as her eyes became moist..

"Will you marry me?".. He continued as she nodded with a big yes..

She just didn't waste time and hugged him tightly placing her head on his bare toned chest wrapping her arms around his waist.. He also hugged her back..

They stayed in that manner for sometimes as the wind of love blew over their body.. They detached themselves as Dakshayani rushed towards her room.. Closing the door she jumped on the bed hiding herself in the pillow.. Hreedant too left the place..

~✿✿~