✿CHAPTER-36✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm fine!!.. You don't have to worry about me and I'm sorry that I couldn't complete your wish.. I tried hard to end my life as you wished but failed.. God denied to take me only because of Maa as she loves me only"..

Dakshayani broke in tears hearing those hard words from him and rushed out from the chamber running with teary eyes..

"Hreedant!!.. Why did you say like this to her??".. Urmi asked getting confused about his behaviour..

"Maa, I've no option left.. Whatever I'm doing right now, only for her and now I've to continue it".. Hreedant said sternly controlling his emotions..

"But!!".. Urmi was going to say something but cut by Hreedant..

"No if no buts Maa.. I'm trying to be strong.. Please don't break me again".. His pleading voice stopped Urmi from doing anything..

"Guards!!.. Please take your yuvraj to his chamber".. Urmi declared as the Guards came and took him to his chamber holding him.. Urmi too followed his son..

~✿✿~

"Now you wait for sometime, I'm coming with your food.. You haven't taken anything".. Urmi said with concern..

"Maa, I'm not hungry".. Hreedant sighed..

"I'm not going to listen anything.. I'll bring your food here and you've to eat that".. Urmi declared and left..

Hreedant was going to adjust himself properly holding the edge of the bed but couldn't do it as one side of him was paining badly.. He wanted to take the blanket over him but on this action he hurt himself as a painful hiss came from his mouth for the unbearable pain.. Dakshayani was watching everything from outside his chamber hiding herself..

Hearing his painful hiss she fisted her hands unable to bear his pain but she couldn't do anything as he had strictly forbidden her from coming near him.. Dakshayani placed her palm over her mouth to control her tears.. On the other hand, Hreedant could feel her presence but didn't call her and took the blanket himself with one hand without caring his wound..

~✿✿~

Urmi came with a food plate and was feeding him with her own hands..

"I just want to know what has happened between you both.. I just can't see both of you like this.. Please tell me".. Urmi requested but he denied to tell because he knew she would't bear the truth.. So, he decided to remain silent..

"Maa, sometimes we've to leave everything on the fate and time and I'm doing the same.. Please don't ask me about anything because I can't tell you lie".. Hreedant uttered taking her palm on his.. Hearing him Urmi decided not to ask him again..

"Okay as you wish, Now you take rest.. I'm going".. Urmi caressed his hairs for sometime and then left his chamber after he slept..

~✿✿~

The long curtains were blowing over due to the cold breeze and in the middle of the chamber Hreedant was reading some books on the bed stretching his legs placing his head on the attached wall.. Suddenly, he felt little thirsty.. So, he tried to grab the glass from the side table but couldn't reach near it because it was placed a little bit away from him.. He tried again but but couldn't.. Dakshayani came running and held him..

Hreedant looked at her with shock because of her sudden appearance.. Then she fed him the water holding the glass in her hand as he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes.. After that she put the glass on the table and came near him..

"I know you're hating my presence.. I know I don't have any rights on your love anymore but atleast give me your hate.. Talk to me once please.. Your silence is hurting me more".. Dakshayani pleaded with teary eyes..

~✿✿~