✿CHAPTER-47✿

AFTER A MONTH

"I'm sorry that I've to go in this precious time leaving you alone here but there was no other option left".. He stated as a drop of tear came out from her eyes..

"Don't cry my love.. You're brave like your father, fierce like your mother, strong like your husband.. Then??".. She suppressed her sobs hearing his words..

Then kneeling down infront of her Hreedant placed his palm over her belly

"I'll come soon my brave little warrior.. Don't irritate your mother much okay.. I'll miss you.. Your father loves you so much".. He pecked on her belly and left before glancing at Dakshayani one last time..

She remained sobbing looking at his faded figure..

~✿✿~

Madrasa and Jalandhar gathered with their armies in the battlefield and after sometime the war started.. People started dying one by one.. Hreedant came at the entrance riding on his horse.. From opposite side the armies came and surrounded him from all around.. He started fighting with them when suddenly a man came from back with a dagger and attacked him which was gone unnoticed by Hreedant but he managed to get out from his grip.. He turned and was shocked to see Chandrakant.. His face was covered with lots of cut marks and wounds..

"You are still alive??".. Hreedant frowned..

"I won't die untill your death".. He smirked and gestured his armies to shoot arrows in his back while he was fighting with him..

They nodded and did as he instructed.. The arrows hit the back of Hreedant as he fell down on the ground instantly.. Heavy blood was flowing from his back as he squeezed his eyes in pain.. His gripping from the sword started loosing and he closed his eyes taking deep breaths..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani jerked off from the bed while shouting Hreedant's name.. Sweats were dropping from her whole body thinking about the dream..

"Dakshayani!!".. Urmi came running hearing her scream..

"What happened??.. Are you feeling pain anywhere??.. Why are you crying??.. Tell me".. Urmi asked cupping her cheek..

"Maa!!.. He is in danger.. I've to go near him".. She immediately removed the blanket getting tensed and was going to get up but Urmi stopped her..

"Where are you going??.. You can't go anywhere in this situation.. Please calm down and listen to me".. She tried to console her but she wasn't listening anything..

"Maa, you can't understand.. He is in danger and I can't let him like this.. I've to go".. Dakshayani pleaded..

"You're pregnant.. There is a child growing inside your womb.. Atleast think about him at once.. It will be dangerous for him".. Urmi stated taking her palm over her belly..

"And if anything happens to him then??.. What I'll answer him Maa??".. She asked while sobbing..

~✿✿~

"Ahhhhh!!".. A painful hiss came from Hreedant's mouth as he was struggling hard to stand up tightening his fist and opening his eyes but the heavy loss of blood was causing weakness for him.. His nerves were stopping movements making him unconscious, his vision was getting blur with each passing second and he could see everything dark infront of his eyes..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani too felt unconscious for running here there with stress and tension for Hreedant in pregnancy time.. Vaidya checked her and gave some medicines.. Urmi rubbed her palms and feet to bring back her consciousness..

"Dakshayani, please calm down.. It's not good for you and the baby.. Hreedant has promised me that he will come soon and I know my son.. He never breaks his promise.. Nothing can happen with him.. He is all fine!!".. She tried to console her caressing her hairs..

"Maa!!".. Dakshayani started sobbing badly placing her head on her lap..

"He is fine na Maa??".. She asked while crying as she pecked her forehead..

"He is fine!!"..

~✿✿~