✿CHAPTER-21✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"I knew very well that you didn't put vermillion on your forehead intentionally because you wanted me to do that isn't it??".. He asked with a smile in which she shook her head in a yes..

"I can read your mind too".. He smirked.. Then coming with the vermilion he filled her hairline..

"Happy now??.. Your highness".. Dakshayani nodded with a broad smile and left..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was little bit tensed thinking if she has made all the foods correctly or not, what his family will say.. Hreedant entered into the kitchen for checking but didn't find Dakshayani anywhere..

"Hreedant, why you are here??.. Any problem??".. Urmi came and placed her palm on his shoulder from back..

"N.. No maa.. I was just".. He stammered.. Urmi smiled and cupped his face..

"Dakshayani is on the hall serving food"..

He nodded and left..

~✿✿~

"It's delicious".. King Dushyant told her.. A broad smile appeared on her face and in Hreedant's face too as it was a bit surprising..

Hreedant was stealing glances from her again and again.. He couldn't wait anymore to taste her handmade food..

On the other hand another pair of eyes were watching her with lust.. Her slender waist, long hairs, deep brown eyes, red rosey lips were attracting him more and more.. He was none other than Chandrakant who was the son of their minister..

After seeing her beauty he licked his lips and became determined to take her from Hreedant.. Dakshayani came near him and served him food.. His gaze felt uncomfortable to her.. Keeping her thoughts aside she went.. After serving others she came near Hreedant.. Her dark brown eyes met with his coppery ones..

She looked beautiful everyday but today she was looking like Goddess Annapurna to him.. He couldn't take off his eyes from her.. Her lips were curving with the constant smile seeing him observing her.. The constant gaze of him made her blush hardly.. They both lost into each other..

She forgot that she was serving him rice continuously as her whole concentration was on him

She forgot that she was serving him rice continuously as her whole concentration was on him.. His plate was flooded with rice..

"Dakshayani!!".. But Dakshayani didn't respond as she lost herself in him..

"Dakshayani!!".. This time Urmi called her loudly..

"Y.. Yes Maa!!".. They both came out of their dream land..

"You have served the amount of food to Hreedant which can eat the whole people of Madrasa".. Urmi started laughing..

Dakshayani and Hreedant both looked at the plate and immediately diverted their gaze.. All bursted out laughing as their cheeks turned deep red with embarrassment.. Dakshayani rushed towards the kitchen due to shyness and Hreedant lowered his gaze and started eating..

"Hreedant, Others already praised the food testing it but you didn't tell her anything.. Dakshayani is waiting to hear your praises only.. So how's it??".. Urmi asked..

"Y.. Yes Maa.. I.. It's nice".. Hreedant lowered her gaze..

"Only nice".. Urmi smirked..

"V.. Very nice Maa".. He blushed and started eating fast to end the teasing session..

"Areeeyyyyy slowly, Hreedant".. Urmi wasn't leaving the chance because after a long the whole family has became one..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was combing her hairs and was thinking about something.. Two strong arms came from behind and caged her in between his arms..

"Ahhh!!".. Dakshayani shouted in fear.. The man immediately placed his palm over her mouth..

"What happened?? Why are you shouting??".. Hreedant asked confusingly..

"Youuuu!!".. Dakshayani took a breath of relief..

"Yes.. Me.. Your Hreedant only.. Were you expecting anyone else".. Hreedant joked as she punched on his chest lightly..

"I was scared".. Dakshayani puffed her cheeks.. "My love, No other man will dare to touch you without me".. Pecking her forehead he uttered..

~✿✿~