✿CHAPTER-33✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"On the last day of the war when I heard the sound of the conches I ran there and came to see your father who was already died and was surrounded with our armies.. I didn't have any idea that how he was killed and by whom??.. I just saw his dead body but didn't kill him".. He cleared that day's whole incident.

Dakshayani felt guilty for doubting on him and trying to kill him

"You didn't have trust on me??.. Is our relationship so much weak that it has broken so easily with some false accusations??".. Dakshayani remained looking on the floor with teary eyes and guilt..

"If you didn't trust me, if you didn't love me then why did you marry me??..Why??.. Did you try to understand me ever??.. No!!.. Did you care for my love, my feelings??.. No!!.. You became blind to take revenge from me but didn't try to find the truth at once"..

"I.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.. I didn't know that you haven't done anything".. Dakshayani asked for forgiveness but Hreedant turned his gaze from her..

"I've nothing to give you Dakshayani.. Neither my love nor the forgiveness.. You've lost everything today".. Hreedant left the chamber with big steps..

"Please listen to me please".. But her words weren't going on his ear drums because he was shattered totally.. Dakshayani sat on the floor with a thud and bursted out in tears..

~✿✿~

King Dushyant was discussing about their court works with others..

"Leave!!".. A strong thundering voice ranged in the whole chamber as soon as the man entered with rage and anger..

"Hreedant!!".. King Dushyant came near him seeing his son.. Hreedant's eyes became blood red.. Sweat was dripping from his whole body..

"What happened, Hreedant??.. Why you're seeming so disturbed??".. King Dushyant asked..

"Don't call me with that name!!.. I'm done with your fake love and fake concerns.. You've lost your all rights of becoming a father".. Hreedant added angrily..

"Why you're talking like this with me??".. King questioned..

"Forgive me for my rudeness, Maharaj but today you've crossed your all limits.. Being my own father you've done the thing which stepfathers don't do".. Hreedant announced..

"I know very well that you've killed Dakshayani's father not me but you lied to her taking my name??.. How could you??".. Hreedant shouted..

"M..Mme??".. King stammered..

"Im your son, don't lie to me".. Hreedant declared with rage..

"You always behaved with me rudely like an unwanted child but I didn't say anything and remained silent.. Whenever I opposed your decisions, you always tagged me a illegible child of any other man, then also I remained silent but today you wanted to snatch the love of my life from me??.. How could you??.. How could've you done such acts of inhumane??".. Hreedant's rage was out of his control..

"If you didn't want me as your child, then why didn't you kill me on the next moment when I was born.. Then I didn't have to die everyday from your hard words and your rude behaviour.. Atleast I won't be alive to see this day"..

King was about to say something but Hreedant cut him showing him palm..

"Today I will speak only".. Hreedant said sternly..

"Why did you do this??.. Because I opposed to help you on your bad deeds??".. He frowned..

Dushyant was standing still..

"You are my father and how can a child let his father go to the wrong path.. It's my responsibility to take you out from dangers and I was doing my job but you always misunderstood me".. Hreedant sighed..

"I could've say these things infront of Dakshayani with the whole people of Madrasa and could tell her that not me Pitaji killed your father only but I didn't and won't tell ever.. Do you know why??".. King raised his eyebrows hearing his words..

~✿✿~