✿CHAPTER-28✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Dakshayani got up from her bed but wasn't able to walk properly.. Her hands were shaking, legs were trembling, eyes were swollen just like a dead body with no life.. She came a near the table and was trying to take a glass of water but it fell down from her hands.. She just sat on the floor with a thud and bursted out in tears..

~✿✿~

On the day of the wedding the bride and groom took their position and started doing the rituals.. Hreedant was watching all the rituals a little bit away and was remembering about their marriage.. A broad smile appeared through his lips..

"I'm missing you so much and I know you too.. I told you to send letters to you but trust me, I didn't get any scope.. Whenever I am trying to, someone is calling me.. But don't worry.. I will come soon.. Just one more week and I will be there infront of your eyes".. Hreedant smiled in himself thinking about her..

"I have bought a beautiful waist chain for you from here.. You will definitely like it"

~✿✿~

"You have given the best idea to throw that mere girl from this palace.. I just hope that she believes in all these".. King Dushyant passed a smirk..

"Don't worry, king, it will surely work".. Chandrakant assured him while smirking..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani lifted her face angrily with blood red eyes.. She threw her veil, jewelries, the bangles which were given by Urmi and all the signs of his love and their marriage.. Alas!!.. She removed her vermilion too which meant she was a widow..

"No.. I can't be weak.. I promised infront of my father's dead body that I will kill that person who snatched my father from me.. That time has came".. She took out her dagger from the drawer where she had kept it..

"Likewise you've snatched my father's life

"Likewise you've snatched my father's life.. I'll too.. Be ready Yuvraj Hreedant".. She vowed putting her hand above the fire wiping her tears..

~✿✿~

Hreedant's horse stopped at the entrance and he came out of it with a big smile seeing his family.. He touched Dushyant's feet as he blessed him..

"Pitaji, as you said, I've asked forgiveness for your absence.. All are done".. Hreedant told him as he nodded..

His eyes were searching for his love only but everyone was present except her.. Coming near Urmi he touched her feet..

"Maa, where is Dakshayani??.. She hasn't come yet.. Doesn't she know that I'm coming today or she is in any other place".. He asked her as it was a bit awkward for him that Dakshayani, who wasn't wanting to let him go anywhere leaving her, now she herself didn't come to see him after a long..

"I don't know Hreedant.. Maybe she's in puja room".. Urmi replied as he nodded and they left for their respective works..

~✿✿~

Hreedant entered into their chamber and came to see Dakshayani who was standing infront of the big window with a pale face.. Taking the waist chain in his hand he took slow steps towards her which was unknown to her.. Coming near her he grabbed her waist in a manner to make her wear the chain from back.. She turned sensing the sudden touch as a smiling face of her husband was visible infront of her eyes..

'How can be someone so fake??.. After destroying my life he is acting like nothing happened!!'.. She thought to herself angrily giving him a vague look..

"Looking beautiful!!".. He complemented and continued..

"How's it??.. Do you like it??".. Hreedant pointed towards the waist chain as she placed her hand on the chain and then looked at Hreedant..

"By the way why are you seeming pale??.. Are you unwell??.. Even you didn't put your vermilion!!".. He asked but didn't get any response from her..

"Oh I see.. You were waiting for me to do it for you.. Okay, then wait".. Saying so he went to take the vermillion..

Dakshayani was frustrated with all his dramas and left the room..

"What happened to her suddenly??".. Hreedant stood still there confusingly..

~✿✿~