✿CHAPTER-18✿

AUTHOR'S POV

All maids and Urmi were making Dakshayani ready for her first night.. She was wearing a blue saree with golden embroideries.. Her full body was covered with jewelries.. Her long hair was put in back in a big bun which was covered with flowers and the black eyes covered with dark kajal.. A tint of redness appeared on her cheeks as it was her first night with her husband..

Urmi placed her plam on the cheeks of her beautiful daughter-in-law and then blessed her.. After some talks they left the room leaving the new bride..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was little bit confused as till now his father didn't do anything.. He was talking with the son of their 'Minister' (Chandrakant) who was giving all the information about here in these months but Hreedant's mind was not on the conversation..

"Hreedant!!".. Urmi called him entering the chamber but he didn't respond.. She touched his shoulder..

"Hreedant!!".. He came out of his thoughts.. "Y.. Yes Maa".. He looked at her..

"Where are you so lost??".. She asked..

"Nothing Maa".. He faked a smile..

"I know.. You are thinking about your Pitaji".. Hreedant looked at her as she guessed right..

"Dakshayani doesn't know about anything till now.. Tomorrow we will take her at the court room near your father.. Let's see what happens next but don't spoil today's night thinking about future.. Every wife wants this night from her husband to be memorable for whole life.. She has came here with lots of hopes, wishes and love and it's your duty to fulfill those.. After her father's death she was craving for love.. Now it's your duty to fill the vacant place in her heart with love and care".. She continued..

"Now go near her".. Hreedant nodded on her words and went towards his chamber..

~✿✿~

The whole chamber was filled with diyas and candles.. The scent of the flowers were tantalizing all over the room.. The whole bed was covered with rose petals.. In the middle of those Dakshayani was sitting placing her head between her knees.. Her face was covered with a long veil.. She could feel that Hreedant entered the chamber..

Taking a deep breath he slowly came closer to her.. Her heart started beating faster.. Sitting infront of her Hreedant lifted her veil slowly and then removed.. She lowered her gaze due to shyness..

Hreedant placed her hair locks behind her ears

Hreedant placed her hair locks behind her ears.. Then holding her chin he lifted her face.. Her dark brown eyes met with his coppery ones.. He smiled seeing her blushing hardly.. She hugged him placing her head on his hard chest.. He slowly moved his hands around her bare waist and hugged her back..

The moon was shining brightly.. Hreedant slowly removed her jewelries.. Chills ran through her spine sensing his touch.. Coming near he pecked her cheeks, forehead and lastly he pressed his rough lips over her rosey ones.. Clutching his muscular arms she closed her eyes to feel his love.. Breaking the kiss he touched his forehead with her.. A broad smile appeared in her face.. He kissed on her shoulder as she hid herself in his hot embrace..

Slowly removing her lehenga, holding her shoulders Hreedant laid her on the bed.. His fingers were entangled with her ones.. Covering themselves under the quilt Hreedant came over her and pressed his lips over her again..

"I love you!!".. She uttered while looking deep into his eyes.. Hreedant's eyes sparked with love and admiration hearing her words.. Entangling their fingers more tightly Hreedant replied..

"I love you more".. The last words of them before losing themselves in the deep ocean of love..

~✿✿~