✿CHAPTER-12✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Dakshayani was crying badly.. Sweats came out from her forehead.. She rushed towards Hreedant and hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his waist placing her head on his chest..

Hreedant was numb to react first and didn't want to touch her but seeing her inconsolable he hugged her back..

"What happened Dakshayani??.. Why are you crying??".. He tried to console her..

Dakshayani didn't respond.. She was hugging him tightly and wasn't wanting to detach herself from him..

"Dakshayani, please tell.. What's bothering you??".. He asked again as she looked up..

Hreedant cupped her face with his palms..

"I.. I ju.. just saw someone stabbed you".. She cried while stammering..

"It's just a nightmare.. See.. I'm totally fine".. He told while pointing his whole figure..

"I don't know, Why did I see that.. I just can't lose you".. Dakshayani again hid her face on his chest..

"I don't know what is happening with me.. Why I'm getting bad vibes all the time whenever I'm closing my eyes.. I can't leave without you.. I lost my father already now I can't lose you.. Don't leave me please".. She continued while crying..

"Dakshayani!!.. Do you love me?".. He said looking straight into her eyes cupping her face as she nodded..

"Then why can't you trust me??".. He asked..

"I trust you but I don't have any trust on my destiny.. It betrays with me always".. She sobbed..

"Believe in yourself first.. Keep trust on yourself first.. Destiny will make his own way".. He gave her a serious look..

"I know you are upset by thinking of my departure but I promise you, I will come soon after taking permission from my 'Maa'.. That time I will take you with me.. It's your Hreedant's promise and I can give my life but I won't break my promise".. He added..

"Now take this with you.. Whenever you will miss me, just watch it.. It will remind our moments".. He gave her a small ring which he used to wear..

She took it in her hand..

"Now go and take rest.. I have to leave at early morning and I want to see your smiling face before leaving from here".. He said while Wiping her tears and placing her hair locks behind her ears as she nodded and left..

~✿✿~

It was the day when Hreedant had to return.. Hreedant and Dakshayani became ready.. Dakshayani 's face was seeming dull.. Hreedant too was going to miss her.. Whole Royal family came to the entrance.. Taking blessings from the elders Hreedant went near Dakshayani.. There were innumerable talks and emotions which their eyes were conveying.. Hreedant rode on his horse and looked back once.. His eyes fell on Dakshayani who was standing with moist eyes.. He felt bad but he had to leave.. Controlling his emotions, he concentrated at his front..

 Controlling his emotions, he concentrated at his front

~✿✿~

Hreedant's arrival went to the entire palace.. All their family members and people started decorating the palace.. Hreedant's horse came to the entrance of the big palace.. Guards opened the big iron gate..

As soon as he entered the big umbrella started covering their Prince 's head.. It was the Raining of flower petals and scents.. Hreedant came out from his horse and looked at his family members.. A tear drop left from his eyes as his mother only came to the entrance to see him not his father.. He came forward and touched her feet..

"Take my greetings, Maa"..

Hearing Hreedant's voice her eyes became moist as after a long time her son has came..

"Where were you son??.. I know what has happened that was your father's fault.. You left from here because of him but what have I done??.. Why are you punishing me??".. She sobbed badly..

"I'm extremely sorry Maa.. I promise I won't do this stupidity again".. He wiped her tears and hugged her..

~✿✿~