✿CHAPTER-37✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"I don't think anything has left to tell till now Dakshayani!!.. Moreover, conversations happen only with known people not with unknowns and I'm a unknown person to you".. Hreedant said sternly again focusing on his book..

"Please don't say like this".. Dakshayani said with teary eyes..

"What I am supposed to say??.. Yes, I'm unknown to you because if there's no trust then our relationship was also fake and it's not your fault but mine that I was unable to make that place in your heart in which atleast you could trust me".. Hreedant sighed turning his head..

"Can't you forgive me for one last time??".. She said holding tears in her eyes..

"Ofcourse I would if there's a single chance of getting back your previous Hreedant but that Hreedant has died on the day itself when your trust broke from me, when your love towards me converted into hatred".. He replied with straight face yet.. Dakshayani remained looking at him vaguely without knowing how to react..

"If you'd ask me then I'll give my life gladly at your sake without saying anything.. You didn't have to make conspiracies".. Dakshayani took a glance on him and again lowered her head with guilt..

"I'll make everything like before.. Please give me one chance!!".. She requested holding his palm tightly while sobbing..

"Relationship is like glass.. Once it breaks it won't be repaired by hook or by crook.. Maybe our relationship wasn't strong, we weren't made for eachother.. So that it broke so easily and thinking this I've taken a decision".. Hreedant slowly removed his palm from her grip..

"W.. What's that".. Dakshayani 's voice cracked with fear..

"I don't want to continue this marriage anymore".. He announced as his voice ranged in her ears like a thunderbolt..

"I'm freeing you from everything.. From now onwards we aren't husband and wife.. After my recovery, I myself will take you to your house.. Now you can go!!".. He declared making a stern face..

Her eyes became widened hearing him.. Heart beat stopped for a moment.. She felt like her whole world had shattered.. Tears rolled down from her cheeks as she rushed out from his room covering her mouth crying badly.. After she went Hreedant kept his book aside and let out his pain.. Pain of hurting his own love but he was helpless.. If he wouldn't hurt her then she'd never go from here and it'd be very hard for him to face her everyday in a broken relation.. So it would be better for her to get out from this relationship and start her new life..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani entered the chamber closing the door with a thud and bursted out in tears sitting on the floor placing her head on the back of the door..

"Dakshayani!!.. What happened??.. Why were you crying??.. Tell me.. Please open the door!!".. Urmi 's concern filled voice came as she saw her came running from Hreedant's chamber while sobbing badly.. Urmi 's voice hit her ear drums as she wiped her tears quickly and making a fake smiling face she opened the door..

"What happened??.. Did Hreedant say something to you??".. Dakshayani thought it won't be right to tell her anything..

"Everything is alright Maa.. You don't have to worry".. She assured her with a soft smile as she nodded and left..

Dakshayani took a breath of relief and was about to close the door again but someone's footsteps stopped her action.. She lifted her face a little and saw her father-in-law, standing at the doorstep..

"Take my greetings Pitaji!!".. She touched his feet..

"You're here??.. At this time??".. Dakshayani asked confusingly..

"I want to tell you something important".. He uttered..

"Surely, Please come inside".. She told as he followed her..

~✿✿~