✿CHAPTER-26✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Dakshayani was upset because Hreedant didn't send any reply on her letter.. Maybe he had forgotten her while attending the wedding..

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when someone entered into her room closing the iron door

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when someone entered into her room closing the iron door.. He was Chandrakant only who ordered all the guards who were standing outside Dakshayani 's room to go from there saying there are some important work for them in the court..

Slowly taking step he stood behind her.. He tapped her shoulder holding her from back.. Dakshayani's thought broke as she immediately turned back and saw the man behind her whom she hated the most..

Before she could tell anything he placed his palm on her mouth and his head on her shoulder.. Dakshayani felt disgusted and bit on his palm hardly..

"Ahhhh".. Chandrakant screamed in pain..

She ran towards a corner in their chamber here a sword was attached in the wall.. She took out the sword in her hand and shouted..

"Don't you dare to do that mistake again or else you have to pay for this".. Dakshayani lifted the sword in his direction but he didn't care and stepped forward towards her thinking that she was only scaring him..

Dakshayani 's eyes became blood red as she attacked him cutting his hand..

"Ahhhhh!!".. He was screaming in pain loudly..

The blood were flowing from his hand continuously.. The floor became red in a minute..

"I warned you not to touch me!!.. I have just quitted holding the weapons because my husband doesn't like enmity and blood but don't you ever think that I have forgotten welding weapons and war strategies.. I'm the princess of Jalasar, Dakshayani!!.. You can't come near me or touch me without my consent.. I just cut your hand today for touching me but next time if you dare to do that again I will cut your head, mind it!!".. She announced with rage glaring at him as her each and every words were ringing in the chamber like a thunderbolt..

Chandrakant gave a death glare to her and left the chamber in anger..

Dakshayani sat on the bed with rage while crying badly and became angry on Hreedant too as he didn't take any stand knowing all these..

~✿✿~

He entered into the chamber with rage and called all the maids.. Blood was flowing continuously from the wound.. His maids were applying turmeric paste on her wound and wrapping it with white clothes..

"You are the princess of Jalasar, the late King Subala 's daughter means the enemy kingdom of Madrasa.. None knows this here not even Yuvraj!!.. You don't know that today you yourself gave me the reason to banish you from here and from the life of Hreedant and after that you'll be mine".. He promised himself in his mind..

~✿✿~

Chandrakant revealed everything near the king about her real identity which she didn't tell anyone not because she wanted to hide her identity with fear of Madrasa or any other reason.. It's just that she didn't want to take the advantage of royal treatment from the people using her previous identity which she had left long ago and moreover Jalasar was under Madrasa and she wasn't wanting the slavery of another kingdom..

"Whattttt!!.. She is the daughter of King Subala??.. She is still alive??.. But how can this be even possible??.. When we were searching her, we were told that she was dead in the war.. That means they lied because they didn't want to accept our slavery??".. King Dushyant shouted in rage..

"Yes, King".. Chandrakant nodded..

"Fine!!.. Then be ready to face the consequences Jalasar and specially you Dakshayani!!.. And one more thing Chandrakant, if I come to know that this news is false then you will be in jail".. He frowned and was about to leave the court..

"King!!.. I guess there is no need to harm Princess by giving her death sentence or taking her in the jail.. I have a better plan for you".. Chandrakant smirked..

~✿✿~