✿CHAPTER-39✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Morning sun rose with the chirping of birds.. Hreedant opened his eyes getting the hot embrace of the sun rays.. Stretching the arms he slowly got up.. Looking around the chamber his vision caught the changes in his room and all his belongings which he'd use were there already.. This reminded him the days when Dakshayani used to do this after their marriage but when the wall of misunderstandings came into their life everything became changed for a while, everything was in messed up condition but after a long time his chamber was looking like the previous one.. He slowly settled himself on the bed..

"Why she did this all for me??.. Doesn't she know that these things will remind me about her and I've to forget these habits or else when she'll go from here these things won't let me to be live".. Hreedant sighed and went to take the morning bath..

~✿✿~

In the snanagadh (pool) also everything was neat and clean

In the snanagadh (pool) also everything was neat and clean.. The whole bathing area was filled with flower petals and in one of the corner there was his favourite sandalwood paste.. Hreedant was surprised to see what is happening with him from the morning.. He again shook his thoughts and stepped down in the water..

~✿✿~

After completing the morning bath he sat on the bed with some clothes and started wrapping those around his chest but was unable to do it himself with one hand.. He again tried but failed to do so.. Then suddenly two palms came from behind and started doing it.. Hreedant turned his face to see the person as a smiling face of Dakshayani appeared infront of his eyes.. For a second, he also lost himself in the charming smile and the beauty of her wife but then his mind remembered those incidents as he turned his gaze from her..

"I don't need your help.. I can do it myself".. Hreedant told sternly as she smiled..

"Yes, I know, you can manage everything but then also you won't be able to stop me to do this as I'm still your wife".. She again concentrated on her work..

While doing this her fingers brushed on his figure as the feeling of love again hit in his heart..

"Why are you doing these Dakshayani??.. Why??".. He asked in a gesture without uttering a single word looking deep into her eyes..

"Because I love you".. She replied with her eyes and gave him a smile..

His heart clutched on her words..

"If you love me this much, then why did you hurt me??.. Don't ignite my hopes.. I've bore this pain once but won't be able to tolerate the same again".. Hreedant murmured to himself but it was like she was understanding his every words just reading his eyes only..

"And I promise, I'll heal your every pain".. She replied to herself but he read her mind only looking at her eyes..

They didn't know when she came so close to him while dressing his wound and their eyes became fixed with eachother.. Hreedant started losing himself again into her which he was trying hardly to avoid but his heart was falling weak again on her constant efforts of winning his heart.. He was trying hard to control his emotions but was failing again and again..

After sometime their trance broke hearing some footsteps.. Hreedant turned his gaze from her and looked at the door.. He greeted as Urmi cupped his face..

"How are you feeling now??".. She asked with concern..

"I'm fine now Maa".. He assured with a big smile..

"Yes, you've to.. When Dakshayani herself is taking your proper care".. Urmi smirked as he shifted his gaze to Dakshayani who was smiling broadly..

~✿✿~