✿CHAPTER-15✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyday Dakshayani used to stand near the window to check Hreedant is coming or not but her heart was breaking everyday.. Today also she was standing there and wishing him.. Her thoughts were broken when she heard some noises as someone is coming.. She snapped her head.. As her eyes fell on Hreedant.. Her happiness had no bounds.. She quickly adjusted her 'Odhni' and rushed towards the entrance..

Tugging on the horse Hreedant came out from it

Tugging on the horse Hreedant came out from it.. He could see her love was standing on the entrance.. Hreedant took some steps forward.. Without wasting any time Dakshayani rushed towards him and hid herself in his embrace..

"I knew it you will come.. I was waiting for you".. She said still hugging her..

"I have to come.. How can I break my promise which I did to you".. He said while smiling..

"I have came to take you with me this time Dakshayani after marrying you.. Be ready".. He continued as a drop of tear came from her eyes..

"No more tears.. Your Hreedant won't let any tears to drop from your eyes believe me".. She smiled on his words and again hid her face in his embrace..

"Now let's go to near Maa.. I have so many talks with her".. He told as she nodded at him..

~✿✿~

They both came near her mother..

"Maa, I know every parents' have a big dream that one day they will give their daughter's hand with grand celebration and ceremonies.. But in this case it's not happening.. Please try to understand I will take her care properly and won't let any tears from her eyes.. She is my responsibility".. He said folding his hands kneeling down infront of her..

"But, if your family denies to accept my daughter and let her alone.. What you will do then?".. She asked worriedly..

"Then also I won't leave her hand.. I will stand by her in every circumstances".. He said giving a assuring smile..

Dakshayani looked at her mother and then at her elders who were hesitated to accept the proposal but thinking about their daughter's happiness they finally agreed for the marriage..

All of them on the court were looking happy and started making plans for their marriage.. Dakshayani and Hreedant left for their respective rooms..

~✿✿~

King Dushyant called Hreedant at his court room..

"King!!.. Yuvraj is nowhere in the palace".. Guards came and gave him the shocking news..

"If he isn't here then where is he??".. He bursted out his whole anger on Urmi.. Urmi was trembling with fear seeing his anger..

"I.. I d.. don't know".. She lied with her trembling voice because she knew if somehow he comes to know that Hreedant has gone to bring Dakshayani then he won't let that marriage happen anyhow or he can do anything with them..

"If I come to know that you are trying to hide anything then you also have to face the consequences".. He gave her death glare.. She lowered her gaze..

"Why you all are watching my face.. Go and search him outside the palace.. I want him infront of me anyhow.. Go".. He ordered the guards..

~✿✿~

Here at Chandragadh the whole kingdom was glowing with lights, flowers and scents.. Her family was busy in making the arrangements for their marriage.. The people of Chandragadh were very happy as their princess is now going to marry..

Dakshayani was getting ready with royal attire and heavy jewelries

Dakshayani was getting ready with royal attire and heavy jewelries.. She was wearing a dark red lehenga with golden embroideries and a long red veil.. She had kept her long hairs in a big bun and it was covered with flowers.. Her hands were filled with bangles.. She was looking like a angel came from a heaven.. Finally after a long time today she is this much happy.. Her dream is going to become true but on the other hand, she was sad thinking about her mother.. she'll become alone after her 'Vidai'..

~✿✿~