✿BONUS CHAPTER✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Time flies like an arrow and with that ten years passed..

The whole palace of Madrasa was glittering with the lights and colours as it was the day of Vrishankh's arrival after his completion of learnings and teachings.. The conches blew and with that the drums.. Vrisankh got down from his horse and stood infront of his parents..

"Take my greetings Pitaji!!".. He greeted touching his feet as Hreedant hugged him with a broad smile..

Then he came forward to Dakshayani who was in tears seeing her son after a long time..

"Take my greetings Maa!!".. Vrishankh greeted bending his head..

"Ayushman Vabha!!".. She told cupping his cheeks tearfully and then did the Arti and tilak..

"Take my greetings bhaiya!!".. A mischevious voice came from her mother's back as he snapped his head..

"Ayushman Bhava, Hreeshu!!".. He blessed her mischievous sister and then they all went inside..

"What's my gift??".. The girl asked teasingly..

"Only beating!!".. Saying so he pulled her as she made a big pout..

~✿✿~

Vrisankh was sitting in the middle of the Rajsabha as it was his Yuvrajavishek. Rajpurohit did the Tilak and then garlanded him after a blissful bath with turmeric and milk.. Hreedant made him wear the crown as everyone cheered showering flower petals..

"All Hail Prince Vrisankh!!".. Dakshayani put a kala tika on his back head..

Hreeshani hugged his brother while pinching on his back as he hold her ears..

"Please leave my ear!!".. She shouted but he shook his head..

"This is your punishment for irritating new yuvraj!!".. He smirked..

Hreeshani apologized making a puppy face.. Finally Vrisankh left her ears as the whole family bursted out with laugh..

༻❀༺

SO, LOST FEELINGS IS TAKING GOOD BYE FROM YOU ALL.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS TOO AND SUPPORT THEM SHOWERING YOUR LOVE.. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN AND LOTS OF LOVE..