✿CHAPTER-2✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Next time before saying a girl is weak remember my face and words".. She gave a death glare to those robbers and they left from there..

The people came and started touching her feet..

"Stop, stop.. What are you doing??.. I'm not a god.. I'm just a normal human being like you.. Don't make me as your god.. You all are also capable.. Just stand against them one time they won't come back".. She told them in which they nodded and greeted her..

~✿✿~

Urmi was tensed seeing Hreedant 's pale face while he was coming from the court room.. She came to his room and found that Hreedant has locked his room.. She was about to knock the door but then took steps back..

"Will talk to him later.. Now leaving him alone for sometime will be better".. She thought and left from there..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was sleeping and suddenly he came to see his hands were filled with blood.. He could hear only the sounds of sobs and screams.. There were only blood and dead bodies infront of his eyes.. He started breathing heavily..

"Nooooooo!".. He jerked and got up from bed.. Urmi came to his room hearing his son's screaming..

"What happened Hreedant??.. Why are you so tensed??.. Why are you sweating??".. She cupped his face with her palms..

"Maa I saw a horrible dream".. Then he elaborated it..

"Pitaji is not listening Maa.. I am unable to convince him.. I can see only blood and dead bodies.. I can hear only screaming and sobbing.. I can't sleep Maa.. I can't".. He placed his head over his knees and started sobbing badly.. Urmi came closer and lifted his face..

"Hreedant, leave it to God.. If he is the creator then he can be the destroyer.. We all are made of him.. So nothing is in our hands".. She consoled him and rubbed his back..

"Now forget all this and try to sleep".. He nodded and lied on the bed.. She caressed his hairs.. Soon he lost into deep slumber..

~✿✿~

Sun rays fell into Hreedant 's room.. Birds started chirping.. Hreedant broke his sleep and came near the window to take some fresh air.. He looked outside from the window and came to see two armies were going outside the palace..

"Guards!!.. Guards!!".. Guards came on his call and greeted him..

"Where they are going??".. He asked confusingly..

"They are going to Jalasar for giving them the news of war, Prince!".. His face became pale..

"Okay, you may go now".. Guards nodded and left..

Wrapping his stole Hreedant came out of his room to garden.. He knew there is none to stop the war now.. Remembering his mother's words he left all the things to God..

~✿✿~

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was sitting in her bed..

"Princess! King has called you urgently".. A maid entered..

"For what??".. She questioned..

"Don't know princess but he is tensed".. She answered..

"Okay I'm coming".. Saying so she came to the court room..

"What happened Pitaji??.. Why did you call me so urgently??"..  She asked King Subala..

"Madrasa has given a letter to us.. After two weeks they will attack on our Jalasar.. Be prepared.. You will also join us".. He ordered..

After remaining silent for sometime Dakshayani told angrily.. "Madrasa has entered into the the cage of a lion.. They have to pay for it.. Don't worry Pitaji this time they won't be able to do anything on our Jalasar.. We will fight for our motherland".. Her reply made his heart proud..

"All Hail King!!".. Others also cheered him up unitedly.. They both smiled back in assurance..

Madrasa and Jalasar are making themselves ready to fight with each other..

~✿✿~