1

"Thank you, Mr. Kim Seokjin, hopefully the cooperation between our companies can run smoothly in the future"

"Yeah, I hope so. Thank you, Madam"

This afternoon a meeting which was held some time ago by a well-known fashion brand company and an artist management company has been completed. Kim Seokjin as one of the directors attended the meeting as a representative of the fashion brand company where he worked. With his famous friendly attitude, he accompanied his guests to the front gate when they left the company building.

After the guests had left, he walked back down the corridor to his office room with his secretary.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, your girlfriend has been waiting for you for 3 hours in your room," said the secretary.

"Dami is here and has been waiting for 3 hours? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry Sir, but you were too focused on the meeting so I didn't have time to tell you"

Kim Seokjin sighed.

"Okay, I'll see her soon"

"Yes, Sir"

The sound of his footsteps getting faster, he couldn't wait to see his girlfriend who had been waiting for him for a long time.

Creaakk

The door creaked open. Kim Seokjin is currently in his room.

A beautiful woman named Dami was sitting on a sofa, her back to the view of Seoul behind the window of the room. She got up from her seat but with an unpleasant face.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I made you wait too long"

The boyfriend tried to come over and hug her. But unfortunately she parried it, surprising Jin with the response he got.

"I'm tired of waiting for you"

Dami's short sentence made Jin's brow furrow.

"....but I came here and waited for you all this time of course because I have a purpose" she continued.

"What, honey? You want to go out with me? Alright, we'll go but I still have some work to do. So you just wait a little longer and..."

"No, I can't wait for you any longer and I'm not here to go with you. I want us to break up"

Suddenly Dami's words caused tension.

"What?!? Break up?? Dami you're kidding right?"

"No. I've made up my mind. I'll be back with him"

"With him?? Goddammit Dami! How did you get back with him? You cheated on me again?!? Do you really not love me anymore?"

"I'm sorry, but my feelings have changed. I can't continue this relationship with you"

"You said you would love me forever, but why is it like this? Where is that fuckin guy now?"

"That's enough Jin, please don't look for me with him. I'm leaving. We're done"

Dami took her pouch which was lying on the sofa, then left, leaving Jin who was still stiffly standing as if he couldn't believe that he had really been dumped.

The sound of the door slamming by Dami who had left the room woke Jin from his daydream. It was only then that he realized this was real. He broke up with his girlfriend.

"Damiiii!!! Aaarghhh fuuuck!"

Jin looked down and covered his face with his palms. Knowing his girlfriend confessed to cheating on him again, he was really done.