CHAPTER 1

''Harry Styles.'' Louis heard from the dining hall, waiting to see who would get up or at least look towards their direction. This was so embarrassing but he was eager to see who he roommate was going to be.

Never look for someone, they always must look for you.

He saw a man with a purple floral suit, white shirt and slightly longer hair than most boys were considered normal to have. He smiled a little putting his hand on his jacket, heading towards Louis and the rest of the freshmen.

Fuck. Louis was going to live with a weirdo. He already didn't fancy the idea of having to live at the same dorm room with someone, especially a man- always untidy, always players and having women wandering around- but now, he had to live with a boy, that his whole existence screamed 'Attention'. Maybe he could persuade his father to change roommates or have his own room. He probably wasn't going to agree to the second one but it was worth a try.

''You must be Louis.'' Harry said, smiling and Louis observed him. Green eyes with a hint of blue, full lips, nice eyebrows -really well-shaped- and sharp jawline. He had curly hair, that fell on his forehead lightly.

''Bravo, Sherlock.'' Louis replied, turning to walk towards their seats. He took of his jacket and hang it on his chair, carefully, fixing his shirt and collar, before sitting. Harry eyed him but brushed his actions off and sat with some other kids, that he had chatted with on his way here.

Louis wasn't really tall and he had high cheekbones. His lips were always pressed in a thin line, slightly curved down, forming a frown and he was looking around with furrowed eyebrows. His big, brown eyes had a judgmental stare in them and Harry realized that Louis Deakin be sick rich. Of course he was, not anyone mortal, that his parents' didn't own at least one Jimmy Choo pair of shoes could afford a place like this and by the look on Louis' face, his mother must own a lot of pairs of this ridiculously expensive shoes. He looked at Louis' shoes and notice that they must be Louis Vuitton or something. Black, shiny, perfect-policed...you just knew when you see that shoes that he must be a maniac about his looks and probably narcissistic. Harry then looked at his shoes and even though, they only costed a few bucks from the second brand store, they were pretty similar to Louis.

Harry sat down and smiled politely at the rest of the kids but he still couldn't shake that look on Louis' face. Boy was probably going to piss the fuck off him. His eyes, those freaking brown eyes were just so empty and expressionless. His whole face was rested with no sign of surprise, relief, happiness or annoyance. Maybe, just a small maybe, curiosity could be seen in them.

Everyone looked terrified and Harry must look too but he decided to calm down, before started dining. If it weren't for that random uncle that appeared last minute, he would have never made it here and he didn't know if that was or wasn't a good thing.

*

Dinner was pretty sweet, Harry had to admit. There were three different kind of salads, so much meat and fish and potatoes and basically everything anyone could imagine and there was even dessert. Harry had never had dessert for dinner. It usually would be cereal or toast. He thought that this kind of dinners were only in the movies but that's what rich kids eat at night, apparently.

''Okay...this is the start of one more bright year, seeing all those young people here. Cheers to you and your futures here.'' Mr. Richardson said, raising his glass and everyone did the same.

''Cheers.'' everyone yelled and Harry smiled, looking around, impressed by how everyone acted around here. Yeah, maybe it was a good thing, being enrolled in this school. His eyes met Louis' ones and they looked at him with a harsh look.

Maybe it wasn't a good thing after all.

*

After a few hours, that Harry didn't find himself getting bored one, surprisingly, he decided to call it a night and he got up, saying goodnight to everyone. Well, that went really well, unexpectedly if he may add. Yeah, yeah, pretty good. Louis wasn't there and that only meant one thing.