Untitled Part 115

When Cheng Que was happy, he wanted to touch the game, thinking that he hadn't played much in a long time. Just as he was free today, Cheng Que started the live broadcast by the way.

Since joining the crew, she has not played a live broadcast, nor has she cut and uploaded the video, but Cheng Que took a look at the backstage and found that she hadn't lost followers? ?

Surprised, the fans are so tolerant.

"Long time no see, good evening everyone." Cheng Que greeted with a smile. She still didn't turn on the camera, only the rabbit in the lower right corner was doing sexy pole dancing.

A lot of people flooded into the live broadcast room at the moment of the broadcast.

--grandfather! The anchor you follow has started!

—— Surprised, the pigeon resurrection is

spicy—— oh no Wujin sees me dying, so can the anchor show his face?

——This is the anchor whose voice is similar to Que Que? I heard that you read lines? Is there today?

——Good evening, hey, are you going to be beaten again today?

What is Jinjin Najinjin being beaten? I wont play Yujinjin today. Cheng Que selectively ignored some of the barrage, and coughed after a few jokes in front of him: "Well, no kidding, I have time today to play some games. I haven't been online these days. What has it been updated? Ah Tutu Collection? Tutu! The time

she joined the group happened to be the time for the grilled chicken to update the new collection, and there was also a rare auxiliary collection, which happened to be the Big Rabbit. Cheng Que loves to be in Fengmo. Playing with this stuff here, you will be more passive when you encounter demons, and the time movement speed will be doubled when using skills. Everyone will run like walking a dog.

Her Dharma coins have always been overflowing, and she bought all three collections as soon as she went online, but during the collection period, there were other skins that came back to the scene, and she happened to have the ghost-cut meta-conscious decoding that she had missed, so she smashed a 648 and went down to buy the skin. By the way, I smoked thirty consecutive times.

Very good, forever the seven-day capital.

Seeing those seven seven-day coupons, Cheng Que twitched his face. He coughed and dropped his skin casually during the barrage. He didn't even pick it up, "Ahem, what happened just now? Oh what I didn't send...Ah, Jiu Tun Demon?! Ah ha ha ha ha you dare to say that I am wrong??" It

was a great demon skin with the original price of 198 when I received the four skins given by the thirty company.

According to the screenshot, Cheng Que's cheerful little voice immediately wailed, and Alpha, who was sitting in the quilt next door watching the live broadcast, had his mouth bends, and his finger moved to watch a small TV.

"Huh?" Cheng Que was surprised when he saw this familiar ID, "The rich lady Sanqin is here again, how did you know that I started the broadcast?"

[Special attention]. The eye-catching special effects subtitles say so.

"Oh, I'm so touched, let the rich woman take care of me." Cheng Que immediately joked with a smile, but the man immediately said [OK].

Cheng Que was taken aback for a moment, "Ah, just kidding, don't worry about the rich woman."

woman pursed her lips, but did not answer. But there was a barrage of hahahaha and envy came out, and one by one, they rolled around and asked the rich woman to take care of them.