Untitled Part 48

She thought about it for a long time. The meal was okay. She frowned all the way on the way back. When others saw it, she thought she was thinking about something very important.

"Cheng Que." At the door of the hotel, Li Yin called her to stop.

"Huh?" Cheng Que turned back, "What's the matter?"

Li Yin frowned, he wanted to open his mouth several times and swallowed, his expression changed for a while, but then he returned to the coldness of the past, using only her sharp and dark black eyes. Turning on the measuring range up and down, he said in a deep voice: "Come here, I have something to ask you."

The recording has ended at this time. You don't need to worry about the camera for a little bit. Cheng Que frowned when he heard this, "What are you doing? Yeah, I'm not going."

Li Yin didn't care about her. After thinking for a few seconds, he took her wrist and walked to the hotel. Then he took out a room card from his pocket. It seemed that he had been prepared.

Cheng Que immediately resisted, but Alpha glanced over it coldly, and then listened to her coldly: "If you don't want to be photographed by the paparazzi, I advise you not to move."

Cheng Que was stunned. For a moment, she was dragged into the lobby, and then furious, "Are you crazy, Li Yin! Why do you want to kidnap me?!"

"Come with me, I have something to ask you." Li Yin said to her. Angrily turned a blind eye, he only pulled her in with a cold face, but stopped halfway, and glanced in a certain direction.

The hotel manager had already waited in the lobby for them to come back. When they saw the two of them, he leaned forward, but was taken aback by the situation in front of him. "This..."

Li Yin glanced over coldly, and went to the place he was looking at. He pointed and said: "I don't want to see any strange reports tomorrow morning."

Fortunately, the manager is also very knowledgeable. After a short pause, he recovered his senses and looked over there when he heard the words. Sure enough, he saw a sneaky figure hiding behind a decorative landscape tree. When he looked over, a white light flashed by. He nodded hurriedly, "Okay, it will satisfy you."

Li Yin gave a hum, and continued to move forward. Cheng Que, who she was holding, didn't pay attention to what they were talking about, and kept trying to break free from the dog woman, even grabbing it and biting it down.

Feeling a pain in his wrist, Li Yin glanced over, squinted his eyes and clasped Cheng Que's chin with his other hand, and whispered: "Are you a dog?"

"You are a dog!" Cheng Que spit out. She bit out a ring of teeth marks on the wrist and sweared back viciously. Seeing how she had been harmed, it was rare that Li Yin was still expressionless.

"Let go of me." The two stopped, but Cheng Que's wrists and chin were imprisoned, and his words were a little irritating.

Li Yin squinted, and a dark and deep light flashed in her eyes, "I just want to ask you something." She said quietly, letting go of the hand holding Cheng Que's chin, not caring about the bite on her wrist. Red Mark, "You don't have to be so repulsive."

Fortunately, Cheng Que's threatening meaning was greater, and he didn't get too heavy to bite and bleed.

"Just your perverted look, who believes it." Cheng Que rubbed his delicate chin with an empty hand, suspecting that the skin was red. "If there is any problem, just say it, what else can't you see?"

Li Yin glanced lightly at the program crew who followed and other guests who were worried, and said in a gentle tone: "Are you sure you want to say here?"