Untitled Part 107

Hearing the voice, Cheng Que looked at her and found that she was a beautiful omega sister. Very tender, not over twenty years old visually, it is an age that is easy to be pitiful, let alone grow soft.

Is it soft, not weak.

Cheng Que had a natural affection for beautiful sisters, so he smiled and said, "Yes, so are you guys?"

"Yeah." Sister Omega smiled very obediently and nodded and said, "I'm here to audition for "Tali". This is my manager, Brother Zhao."

"Hello, this is Zhao Zhi." The middle-aged beta immediately reached out to say hello, with some eagerness and embarrassment hidden in his eyes.

Cheng Que glanced at him, his smile faded, but he also shook hands politely, "Hello."

After that, she didn't have a chance to interrupt any more, and the topic was taken over by Jin He, who was seen to be pleased by the man. The long-sleeved and good-dancing gold agent is not comparable to anyone. Before the elevator stopped, they knew that this sister was named Li You, a nineteen-year-old sophomore student in Yuanying, who was recommended by her tutor to audition for "Tali".

She didn't say what role she auditioned, probably because she recognized Cheng Que. Cheng Que is indeed very popular recently. Originally, he had the foundation of popularity brought by the two episodes of "Death of the Gods". After returning to China, he became a variety show and a TV series. He quickly climbed into the position of the first line of flowers. He is very popular among young people. Besides, Li You is still a student of Film Academy.

Cheng Que smiled while coping while wandering, suspecting that this sister was also Shen Zhiwei who auditioned. But it doesn't matter, she is confident that she can take this role even without going through the back door.

Different from the previous script, the crew of this script was wholly invested and formed by Chenshuo, and the audition will be held in a studio owned by Chenshuo and a company building with Chenshuo.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Cheng Que saw a long-haired girl Alpha standing at the door looking down at her phone. Alpha was tall, handsome and tall, and the high-definition handmade suit perfectly outlined her beautiful curves. The big Liancheng Que had an omega. They are ashamed of it.

Sweeping her gaze on Li Yin's chest and then upwards, the unexplainable surprise turned into a faint uncomfortable feeling, "Why are you here?" When the

woman heard the elevator door opened, she looked up and heard the words.

She gave a faint smile, "Come and see the audition." Her gaze swept over the soft little omega next to her and her manager, she didn't care, and she didn't even say hello, "Why come so early? Me? I thought you would come here later.

In fact, Li Yin wanted to walk together. After all, not only was he still upstairs along the way, it would not be necessary to drive another car, but Cheng Que was obviously not happy, and she just had something to do with her company. I came first, and hurried over as soon as I heard the assistant report.

Stopped people just in front of the elevator.

Cheng Que pursed his lips, crossed her go inside, but also the way perfunctory wave of his hand, "Well, well you do not follow me, you get busy now I'm here to audition. If people misunderstand me how to do through the back door?"

Through the back door ? Are you not enough to go through the back door? Jinhe's eyes at the back were a bit speechless.

In fact, half of this audition will be a procedure, and those who can come in are relevant, and some roles have basically been set, just come over and see if they are suitable.