Untitled Part 1

In the morning, there are always many luxury cars at the entrance of Xingrui Middle School to pick up children. Cheng Ques car is also among them. However, she never likes to be at the school entrance and crowded places, and asks the driver to stop the car at the intersection not far from the school entrance. .

The eldest lady was in a bad mood today, and her actions to get out of the car were more arrogant than usual. Fortunately, every Maybach was kicked into the car door, and the driver who was watching was frightened.

"Miss, don't hurt yourself." The driver carefully glanced at the footprints on the beige car door, thinking that fortunately, Miss unlocked the lock first. The door is torn down.

"

Okay , you can go back." Cheng Que carried his schoolbag behind his shoulders, and waved his back, "Don't worry about me." "Then be careful." The driver warned carefully, and when he finished speaking, the lady speeded up. After stepping away, he waved his back.

Xingrui is an aristocratic school integrating elementary, junior high and high school. There are not many people. The twelve grades add up to only two thousand people. The flow of people during the morning school seems to be quite large, but everyone seems to hide from the school gate. A bad girl in Xia Jiba's school uniform walks. The unscrupulous girls didn't care either, gathered together and stood arrogantly, seeming to be waiting for someone.

It didnt take long for the people they were waiting for appeared in the field of vision, and the leader Zhou Li immediately charged up with enthusiasm, Boss Boss! I missed you so much after a semester! Cheng Que reflexed and slapped up. I stayed on the girl's face, but in the next second he withdrew his hand in a flash, and shook it in disgust, and asked: "How much powder did you put on your face?" "...not much, just make-up without makeup." Zhou Li replied in a low voice with a stiff face, hesitating for a long time before daring to see what he was like now. The three young girls who followed gave her a sympathetic look, and secretly thanked that they did not rush up directly like her, and then bowed to Cheng Que and greeted loudly: "Boss! Good morning!" "Why are you so loud? It's not that I can't hear it." Cheng Que drew a wet tissue to wipe his hands, then stared at Zhou Li viciously, "Next time, don't put on such heavy makeup or beat you up."

"It's the boss." Zhou Li was stared at the ferocious eyes with a little bit of milk, and no matter how lamented his face, she responded quickly, and then she heard Cheng Que whisper.

"The young girl puts on makeup, and she is not afraid of ruining her face early."

Zhou Li: "..."

Three unscrupulous girls: "..."

They all looked at Cheng Que's bright lipstick. Lips. No, Boss, if you train us to train us, why are you still talking about this kind of reason, you are not ashamed of the lipstick on your mouth? Dont you think that just putting on lipstick is not a makeup?

"Lets go, ring the class bell, and go to the classroom." Cheng Que passed them impatiently with his bag, and when passing by, he glanced at Zhou Li, who was looking at the makeup in the mirror, and said disgustingly: "I didnt ruin your makeup. ."

She would not reach out if she knew she would touch a fan.

Zhou Li squatted her mouth, followed by walking behind and took out the makeup box to make up. She and the three attendants quietly distanced her from Cheng Que, and then she covered her face with the makeup box and whispered. "Speaking of it, do you think the boss is getting more and more milky?"