Untitled Part 45

It turns out that there may be a little bit.

After the host had finished speaking, he opened a red curtain not far behind him, revealing the big screen below.

The big screen was turned on by remote control at the moment the curtain was pulled down, and after a short animation, it was frozen on the list of personnel.

"No wonder I changed here, I had been prepared." Cheng Que watched this scene with his chin, and then listened to the host's rules.

The rules are not the same as what she thinks of drawing, but the big screen produces questions. The person who sees the big screen turns around and writes behind the partner. One point is counted for guessing. The answer time for each question is one minute, and the wrong answer or overtime is zero. After five words, the player with the most points wins and gets a big gift package prepared by the program group.

This can be said to be very in line with the theme of this love reality show, and it effectively avoids the situation where professional painters crush other guests. It was Xiang Nan and Cheng Que who had only exposed his skills not long ago.

Hearing that he was about to write on the other's back, Cheng Que's expression became a little subtle, as if vaguely disgusted, Li Yin's eyes were dark when he looked at it.

"Who draws and who guesses?" she asked.

Cheng Que hesitated, "I'll paint, you guess it."

"Yeah." Li Yin had no objection.

There was a shaking on the big screen, and the order of appearance was quickly determined. Cheng Que and Li Yin were in third place. Min Yuan and Yu Qian were the first to appear.

It is very difficult to memorize the words written by a partner only by the touch of the back. First, it must be sensitive, second, familiar, and third, tacit understanding. Min Yuan was more careful, and she was the one guessing the question after the two played.

Fortunately, the program group is not particularly difficult. The two got two correct answers, and the program effect is even more perfect.

The next group is the male A male O group, that is, Fu Qin Tian and Zhai Cang. Zhai Cang wrote that Fu Qin Tian guessed that this shy omega still had something to do, but he got three correct answers at once, but unfortunately he was out of luck. , Came out two words that were not easy to guess, and had no choice but to give up.

Soon we reached the third group.

"I wrote you guess?" Cheng Que whispered when he got up.

Li Yin said.

She is on stage steadily, the handsome Alpha has a straight figure, a simple shirt and short skirt can not stop her proud figure, even simply sitting on the bench reveals a restrained and noble temperament.

With some sharp pen points walking behind him through the paper and thin shirt, Li Yin was a little distracted, not knowing why he hoped that he was walking behind the warm fingertips of the person behind him.

She exhaled and carefully controlled the tight muscles behind her. The pheromone fluctuated due to those slightly agitated moods, and involuntarily leaked out a little.

She didn't leak much pheromone, and quickly drifted into the air, only Cheng Que, who was near her body and writing, could smell it.

The familiar smell of cedar drifted to the tip of his nose, and Cheng Que glanced suspiciously at Li Yinxue's clean white neck. The position of the slightly bulging glands was wrapped under the shirt, and it looked nothing unusual.