Untitled Part 40

The temperature on the mountains is always lower than that on the plains, even if it is hot in July, the green shades in the mountains are cooler.

Seats in the rest area are built right on the platform at the corner of the mountain road. Next to it, there are electric refrigerators and fans that the vendors dont know where they are pulling. There are also large parasols on the fans, which are very comfortable at first glance.

The photographer was tired after running so far carrying the camera. When he was resting, he put the camera down and glanced at the water stand over there from time to time.

When Cheng Que noticed this when he was resting, he turned his head to cover the radio microphone and asked Li Yin, and then ran over to buy a few bottles of water and distributed them one by one. The choreographers who watched were a little surprised.

"Que Que is so generous?" Obviously, she was reimbursed by her for buying the tickets.

Cheng Que looked at her with her hips folded. His face seemed to say that you would pay me back if you didn't drink. "Will you give me reimbursement?" The

director smiled and motioned to others to drink, "I want you to go back and tell the director. "

Cut." Cheng Que shrugged, not really caring.

The photographer and the bodyguards are both muscular male Alpha. They are full of energy at first glance. Drinking water and resting for a while is almost better. Obviously, the physical exertion is even greater, and the accident is about the same time as Cheng Que.

I saw Cheng Que a little envious, "Hey, your Alpha physical strength is good, unlike us."

"Que Que's physical fitness is the better in the omega we have seen." The editor is beta, so it is relatively unremarkable to say this. The scruples said, "Que Que is great. Where is the natural advantage, it doesnt have to be compared with the parents. Speaking of which, I heard that Antos filming is very difficult. A great experience."

"Hahaha you passed the award, and then I'm going to float up." Cheng Que smiled and waved his hand, kicked and kicked on the spot and moved a little sour limbs, and soon became lively again. Walk around, you must climb to the top of the mountain before four o'clock!"

Then in the next second he jumped up when he saw a black and bright Ma Lu crawling past in front of him, "Ah, ah, why are there so many bugs on the mountain!!! Stay away from me!!!"

Li Yin gave her a hand. To prevent her from standing unsteadily, she randomly glanced at the bugs on the ground, stepped her legs and passed over, "What are you afraid of, it is impossible for it to climb on you."

"You said that, it's even more disgusting." Cheng Que followed. After thinking for a while, an expression of abhorrence appeared in an instant, and he ran forward over Li Yin in three steps and two steps, each step far away from the live insects or corpses on the ground.

Helpless, Li Yin shook his head and followed.

The south is hot and humid, even if there is maintenance, moss has grown in the corners of these bluestone mountain roads over the years. If you step on it accidentally, your feet may slip, and there are no guardrails around. Li Yin is afraid that Cheng Que will slip too much. She also paid close attention to her feet.

The mountain road is cool and cool, and the terrain becomes steeper as you go to the mountain peak. The road originally embedded in the mountain has also been repaired with a regular staircase. It is unexpectedly easier to walk up, but there are still a lot of fallen leaves and various insects on the staircase, which scared Cheng Que along the way. Tangled.