Untitled Part 14

"Are you Li Yin?"

Omega asked quietly while sitting on the sofa, casting an unpredictable look at the young Li Yin. She is so beautiful, even the lazy support of her head is a bit noble and awe-inspiring.

Even in the entertainment industry for a long time, even if he saw countless beauties, Li Yin was amazed by the woman in front of her. She nodded and said, "Yes, it's nice to meet you, madam."

"I'm also very happy." Young Mrs. Li smiled softly, her charming amber eyes showed a faint smile, she tilted her head, her tone of voice was slow and elegant, and every word seemed to be knocking on Li Yin's heart.

"I heard that you are the same age as me?" I

don't know if it is facing the tension of omega or the embarrassment of rich ladies, Li Yin is a little cramped. She lowered her head slightly and pursed her lips and said, "Yes, ma'am.

" That's a coincidence." Madam smiled slightly, and her tone was a little bit cheerful, "Miss Li Yin is really a beauty, I like it very much."

Li Yin was slightly embarrassed, turning his head away with a blush, but didn't notice. The flash of insidious killing intent in the young lady's eyes made it impossible to understand why she had fallen into such a situation in the near future.

She gasped feebly in the flames, and heard the noise outside the car.

"It's a pity to offend Miss Cheng, such a beauty."

"Yeah, who made her..."

——Why.

Li Yin didn't understand. She remembered the gentle and kind smile of the person when she first saw it, and the pictures flashed in her mind, and finally fixed on the contemptuous eyes that the person glanced at a distance. The conversation outside the car continued.

"I heard that this is the real daughter of the Cheng family?"

"Hush, you can't talk nonsense about this!"

"Hey, I heard it."

——So... Is that.

She closed her eyes, and her body was turned to ashes in the explosion along with the evidence, but her soul stayed in the world, unwilling to condense in her chest, prompting her to drift towards the truth of death. It turned out that...

"Huh -" Li Yin He opened his eyes suddenly, and there was a familiar ceiling in front of him. After a while, she slowly sat up from the bed, glanced at the familiar decorations around her, rubbed her eyebrows, and whispered, "Have you had a nightmare again..."

She was silent for a while, slowly stroked the scar on her palm, and then whispered a person's name in a low voice, as if with endless complex emotions, "Cheng Que..." Is

power so important to you? How about I ruin you early.

My eldest lady.

"Sneezes!" The moment Cheng Que sneezed down the stairs, and stepped on the air with one heel. If Cheng Xiangyi hadn't stretched out her hand in time to hold her arm, it was estimated that she would be able to kneel to the ground.

"Why are you so careless." Cheng Xiangyi was taken aback, and hurriedly pulled her down the short three-step staircase. "You can fall after walking countless times at the door? Why are you so powerful."

"Hey, physiological reaction ." Don't blame me." Cheng Que was a little dissatisfied, and in a blink of an eye he started to babble again, "There must be someone babbling about me, hum."