Untitled Part 59

Cheng Xiangyi came to the door without accident, but it was quite unexpected to see Cheng Que carrying the traumatic ointment in his hand, "How did you know I was injured."

"Someone sent me a message." Cheng Xiangyi said vaguely. ,

Looked at her feet, "How serious is the situation?" "If it's not serious, it's just going down." Cheng Que shook his head, his bare, white and tender feet were on the coffee table and his ankles. Put a little yellow medicinal liquor everywhere, "Who, the news is so good." When

she came out, she didn't even tell her agent.

"You probably don't want to know who it is." Cheng Xiangyi put the small plastic bag containing the medicine next to him, and squatted down to look at her feet. As expected, it was not very serious, and there was a slight redness and swelling. Her skin is tender and her ankles are thin and thin, which is obvious.

After watching, she slid her gaze to &—zwnj; and fell on the scattered script. When she saw the name, she said softly, "The Three Lives Homecoming? The book Jinhe gave you?"

"Huh huh." When the topic changed, Cheng Que's thoughts of asking were cut off, but it was not a big deal, she also curbed her curiosity, "The book I just took in the past is still the crew of the famous director, but I need to go. . audition, not counting the quasi-word "

." What audition, just enough money "Cheng Yi to stand up and rolled, very casual place & -zwnj; side," I want to add to invest it? " "

hey, this does not quasi-words I can not be on it, go to the surface chant, you do not believe me ah? "Cheng Que pick eyebrow," What are you using the money to drop the waves do not waste ah. " "

and does not take much, if not to mention the fall, and that time There is still trouble in public relations. Others say that your role-taking is bad for your image."

"I don't care, don't go, I'm going to audition."

Cheng Xiangyi looked at her, and finally sighed, "Okay.

" What's the audition time?" She sat down and looked at Meng Shu. This kind of trivial matter needs an assistant to remember and remind, otherwise the boss will not be busy.

"Next Tuesday at Changfeng, I said it was a small audition meeting, in order to determine the important role."

"Also &—zwnj; week, no hurry, you will report to my assistant tomorrow. Follow up." Cheng Xiangyi casually ordered. After speaking, she picked up the other two and glanced at it. She didn't know much about scripts. Although she had learned about the operation and internal work of entertainment companies recently, the contact time was still short. , Can't be discerning.

However, the job of the leader is to employ people. She doesn't need to have too much professional knowledge, as long as she trusts the talents and the data given in the follow-up.

She looked & -zwnj; times, and my heart with the name of maybe several, & - zwnj; looked up to see his sister in the flat slide reading novels, suddenly confused, "? Do not you read the script it"

? "Ah

Cheng Xiangyi oh! She has no interest in novels, "Then take your time to read and I will take a bath."

"Okay, have you eaten dinner? I will order you a takeaway if you haven't eaten it." Cheng Que didn't say anything. lift.

Cheng Xiangyi (?) It's sound, footsteps, stop, and look back at her, "Take a takeaway? You don't want to fire here?"