Untitled Part 112

When this incident reached Cheng Zhixu and Song Yan's ears, everything had settled. The mature and handsome Alpha sat in the study for a long time with a cold light in his eyes, "Check."

"I want to see, who dares Use this kind of trick on my daughter." The

butler was stunned, and bowed his head and said, "Yes." Once

the operation was completed, this incident did not have any negative impact on Cheng Que, but it made many people outside the circle realize it. This eldest lady, after all, getting so many people from the school to speak to her is not a simple matter, especially among them there is a member of the royal family who must be cautious in words and deeds. Ordinary people are okay. The words and deeds of the royal family have been paid attention to by the whole country and the world. It is said that the Public Propaganda Department of this Weibo of His Royal Highness Huaiyu is in a breeze, and even she herself has been reprimanded by the Emperor for this matter.

For this reason, Cheng Que also secretly visited her once.

During the period before joining the group, Cheng Zhixu and Cheng Xiangyi suddenly became busy. It is not that they were not busy before, but that they have barely seen any figures recently. They also heard that the Star Group seems to have some new trends, and Cheng Que realized later. The fierce tide surged in the dark.

Until the hot search suddenly broke out Zhao Liuwen's derailment, and other black materials.

Use the way of the person to treat the person's body.

When Cheng Que knew it, he felt a little complicated, and he couldn't tell what it was. He probably felt a little relieved.

At the beginning of March, the crews itinerary was set, and she was sent a ticket to Nanyuan. Cheng Que packed up, hugged his sister and said goodbye to the plane. This time I was filming on the site of stars. Cheng Xiangyi asked. After that, she was relieved to let her go, anyway, Jin He and Meng Shu followed, so she was not afraid of any trouble.

The only surprise was that he didn't see Li Yin on the day he flew away. Cheng Que was quite puzzled. After the security check, he muttered that this guy would not be waiting for him in the hotel. Then he got on the plane and saw the woman sitting next to him.

Cheng Que: "..."

Sorry, I underestimated you.

"Why? Not happy to see me?" Li Yin took off his sunglasses and glanced at her, closed his notebook and put it aside, the secretary next to her immediately put it away in the upper luggage compartment.

"...No." Cheng Que was speechless for two seconds, and finally couldn't help asking: "You are a big president who runs with me every day. Does your company really not lose money?"

"I raise so many employees not to let them eat. "Yeah." Li Yin said calmly, "If I would go bankrupt like this, I would go bankrupt in high school."

Cheng Que: "..."

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you are the protagonist of the female protagonist Mary Su .

Cheng Que covered his face and decided not to talk to this guy.

The plane landed at noon again. This time Cheng Que arrived at the crew to report earlier than last time. After meeting with the director, he went to the hotel to get the room card. I lived in the Beidou Hotel. After all, Nanyuan Film and Television City was invested and built by the Star Group, and it is impossible to lack supporting facilities.

The room I stayed in this time was better than the last time. It is said that the investor got a discount. After calculating the price of the executive suite is almost equal to the standard room, the manager's heart is dripping blood. As for where the discounts come from this kind of hotel. Looking at the identity of the investor, I believe everyone understands everything.