Untitled Part 71

Even with something in his heart, Cheng Que cleared his expression quickly when he got out of the car. On the surface, people couldn't see any clues.

She arrived early, and when she was led to the meeting room, she found that there were only two people there, both of whom she knew.

"Good morning, Teacher Xiao." Cheng Que first said hello to the woman sitting in the corner with her legs folded. Then he looked at Yu Ran and smiled at her, "Congratulations Yu Ran, you auditioned." Which role?"

"The big disciple of Xianzong." Yu Ran smiled lightly, not top-notch appearance but with a different kind of charm, "Thanks for your care, little junior sister."

Cheng Que was stunned, and when she looked at her, she felt her The image of the master sister is indeed quite appropriate.

The elder sister of Xianzong, whose surname is Si Yuan, is the strongest existence of the Kunwu Xianzong generation's talents and cultivation bases. Unlike the protagonist Yun Bai who was born because of the curse, she has a different talent and a long fairy appearance. , Gentle and elegant personality, very popular in Xianzong, even for a long time the white moonlight.

It is a pity that she was not in the sect when Yunbai was in the most difficult time. When she came back, she learned that Yunbai had been sent off the mountain. Then a series of things happened until she died for Yunbai.

Si Yuan is a relatively tragic character in the original book, and it can be said that he is a very qualified character suitable for being loved by readers. His popularity was once able to compete with Yunyi, but unfortunately he could not beat Yunyi in the end.

Thinking of this, she subconsciously glanced at Xiao Ling, who was awarded the role of Yun Yi. Speaking of which, Yu Ran also tried the role of Yun Yi, so... it's a coincidence?

She thought, and at the same time smiled at Yu Ran with a gentle voice, "Congratulations, senior sister, please take care of me too."

"Master." She tilted her head and smiled at the cold woman.

Alpha raised his cold and indifferent eyes to look at her, and nodded faintly, "Please take care." After a

while, several people came to the meeting room intermittently. When everyone saw Xiao Ling, it was quite unexpected. After all, she was in the circle. The cafes here are very large, and as we all know, the larger the cafe, the more people will step on it.

Fortunately, Xiao Ling is not a race.

Ten minutes before the appointment, everyone was there. Chu Ge opened the door with his notebook and notebook, and the assistant behind was holding a large pile of things. She glanced around the people sitting at the conference table and saw that they were all there, and smiled at them, "It seems that they are all here. Kobayashi will post the information. Everyone should have got the script. Two days later, I told them. The screenwriter discussed and changed some things, and the newly posted ones are marked on it. Let's take a look."

She followed in the screenwriter . She was a girl with glasses, who seemed to be the original author, and the information said it was an omega. Cheng Que looked at her and recalled the information Jin He showed her the next two days.

The first time I was filming a drama in China, it was still within the control of her family. Cheng Xiangyi cared a little bit more, and noticed all aspects. As long as she found useful materials, they were sent to Cheng Que.

Can be described as a peerless sister.

The original work of "Three Lives Homecoming" is a novella, and the author just happened to be stuck at the end of 500,000 words. Obsessive-compulsive disorder looks extremely comfortable. Because the script was written by the original author himself, the script is authentic, and the plot arrangement is also compact. Like the original, the previous life is arranged as a memory kill. The filming is about 36 episodes. The script will be arranged for reading. I dont have much time, probably thinking that there will be two months of training time to run in.