Untitled Part 34

The next day, the program crew came unexpectedly early. It was clearly agreed that it was nine o'clock in the morning, but at seven o'clock, they ran over and knocked on the door. Even the assistant who had just gotten up was embarrassed.

"Hello, is it Ms. Cheng Que's house?" The accompanying choreographer poked his head out from behind the camera and showed a big smile to Meng Shu, who was wearing home clothes. The whole person was full of vitality.

There are also bad tastes that cannot be ignored.

Meng Shu was speechless for a while, "...Yes, but Queque is still asleep, you probably need to wait a while."

"Still asleep." When the editor heard the word, his eyes lit up, and he folded his hands together in a prayer, "We Can I go in and take a picture?"

Meng Shu hesitated, but Cheng Que said this last night, so she moved sideways and moved away. "You can take pictures of the living room and kitchen. There is some privacy in other places, sorry."

"Ah, okay. Yes, we know." The choreographer made a gesture and rushed in with a large team of staff.

The entrance is the hallway, with tall built-in shoe cabinets on both sides and off-white cabinet doors, noble and elegant. Going in is the living room and the dining room connected to the kitchen, both of which are large in size. There are two closed rooms on the first floor, one of which is a nanny room, in addition to a public bathroom, there are also cloakrooms and toilets in the rooms. The house is decorated in European style, and the whole is luxurious and bright. The integrated floor tiles can reflect the light, and the rich atmosphere on the face makes the people who come in secretly marveled.

The program group was very polite and only took pictures of the living room and dining room. They asked before entering the kitchen. They were all clean and tidy. Only the porridge cooked in the kitchen showed a bit of life.

"Que Que wakes up in the morning and likes to eat some porridge, and it's just cooked right now." Meng Shu pointed to the grunting casserole in the kitchen, and then said to go upstairs to call someone.

The director's eyes lit up again and asked her if she could go to shoot together. If Cheng Que disagrees, cut it out.

Meng Shu thought for a while, and his boss seemed to have nothing to avoid seeing people in his sleep, so he nodded in agreement.

The pedestrian sister happily rushed to the second floor.

There are a total of three rooms on the second floor, the master bedroom and the study room. Cheng Que sleeps in the innermost master bedroom, which is well lit and has an open-air balcony.

"Que Que, are you awake? A guest at home is here." Looking at the camera next to him, Meng Shu knocked on the door to coax the princess inside.

The overly gentle voice really didn't wake people up, Cheng Que mumbled, turned over and continued to sleep.

Meng Shu didn't make trouble, and called for several more times before getting a weak response from the inside.

The director next to him looked a little strange, as if he was holding back laughs and gossip, "Is it that way to ask Queque to get up?" The

assistant lady shrugged, "No way, who makes the boss feel like getting up, usually in class? Sometimes she would get up on time by herself. In addition to the appointment of a few hours in advance, otherwise she would kill us by getting up one minute earlier. "

This we include her, Cheng Que, and Christie, who has suffered a crime. Of course, it was Meng Shu who suffered the most, and the eldest lady would find her assistant to vent her unhappiness.