Untitled Part 58

As always, reporters crouched in front of Haoyue's building, and didn't know what materials they wanted to take.

Cheng Que glanced in the corner, pushed his sunglasses, and entered the building blankly.

After a month, the front desk seemed to still have an impression of her. When they met, they showed a professional smile. Cheng Que nodded to her, and walked past her in high heels, his back swaying.

Jinhe's office is on the seventeenth floor, a very high floor, which shows her status. Those who can be on the 17th floor are all gold brokers and company executives. Most of them are very busy. Cheng Que got out of the elevator and saw no one. He knocked on the door when he found Jinhe's office.

Buckle, buckle.

"Enter." The woman's cold voice came from the door, and Cheng Que pushed the door in and saw short hair Alpha burying his head in a pile of paper manuscripts.

"Golden Sister, I'm coming."

"Call." Jinhe file into the hands of the other side, looked up to her, "Sit down, do not be standing there, this trip fun yet?"

"Yet Yes, I want to go there again when I have time." Cheng Que pulled the chair opposite her to sit down, and looked around the room, "You are quite spacious here."

Jin He smiled, " I want to say that its okay for me, I dont mind."

Cheng Que shrugged and looked a little curiously at the pile of printing paper wrapped in plastic book covers on her right. The name on it seemed to be a script, "These are What?"

"The script was taken from the editorial department, and some were sent to me by an external editor." Jin He said, "I'm still doing initial screening, and I will show it to you when I'm finished." Cheng Que said . , Its not surprising to you that the term is not surprising. Before her, Jin He had two very popular actresses at the film level. One of them seems to have a tendency to influence in recent years. Everyone has long wondered if she is going to be a newcomer. Many people broke their heads as if they were selected by her in their early days, but they did not expect that they would be picked by Cheng Que in the end.

"What kind of book did you choose for me?" After a few words, Cheng Que began to go straight to the topic. She came here for this.

"This." Jin He didn't talk about it. He turned over and pulled out a thin script and handed it over. It was quite thin, and he felt a bit wrong before he started with Cheng Que.

"That's all for a script?" She looked at it, as if there were only a few pages.

"What are you thinking about? This is just a fragment. I didn't send the verification play." Jin He glanced at her angrily. "The director Chu Ge gave you the protagonist role, but she also asked for an interview, so what I gave you was the outline and the interview. Fragment."

"Protagonist role?" Cheng Que repeated, this statement was interesting.

"Well, I suggest you read the original film again. This is a double heroine movie. The protagonist is a pair of AO masters and apprentices. However, from the perspective of director Chu Ge's personality, if the actor is suitable, it is nothing to adapt to double A or double O. Question." He

has personality, Cheng Que raised an eyebrow, "Why didn't she change to male AO?"

"I heard that it was the original author's request. The dead line is that the first gender cannot be changed."

"Interesting, which is the original book ." Cheng Que looked at the name on the cover, "Does it have the same name as the script?"

"Well, the original "Three Lives Homecoming"." Jin He paused, "Author, Man Jiang Song."