Untitled Part 13

Cheng Que was silent for a while, his expression was a bit hard to say, "You still believe it if you know it is a rumors? Are you stupid."

"Send handkerchiefs to each other, the future will be long." Cheng Xiangyi sighed quietly, folded his left leg, leaned forward, and folded his hands.

She propped her chin on her thigh and said, "It's hard not to believe it." When she mentioned her rhetoric, Cheng Que blushed, and she didn't consciously put a bit of tweaking when she spoke. He could only cover himself by shouting. A guilty conscience, "I do not like this anymore, can I say that I like it if I give her a war note!"

"Oh." Cheng Xiangyi said indifferently, "If you have the ability, don't be guilty."

"I, I, I, you will talk nonsense. ! " "

you do not have the ability guilty ah. "

Cheng Que covered his face," enough is enough, you want to do thing. " "

so my sister really like her? "Cheng Yi touched the chin, narrowed his equally beautiful Dark black eyes.

Being stared at by such a pair of eyes, I don't know if it was an illusion, Cheng Que felt as if Li Yin was staring at her in a daze. The two actually gave her an amazing sense of similarity.

Cheng Que shook his head and shook off this inexplicable thought, and then hesitated, "I, I don't know."

Cheng Xiangyi sighed, "Sister, you really know how to hide your thoughts."

"You, you, sister, don't care about your sister ." Oh, how old are you ."

Cheng Xiangyi snorted, "I am in charge of you, my sister, or I will intervene?"

"What's more, you are only two years older than me."

"Two years older is also older. Don't just gossip about your sister's emotional life." Cheng Que knocked on her head and hummed.

"She is a commoner, what if you are discovered by Mom and Dad?" Cheng Xiangyi didn't care, rubbed his head casually, and rolled his beautiful eyes.

"In ancient times, there were still princes and generals like Xiangning. Why are you so feudal? What kind of simple character will be admitted to Xingrui?" Cheng Que rolled back on the bed and waved his hand: "Okay, you don't care. I am, let me alone. " "

I'm just afraid you lose. "Cheng to Yi again sigh," perfect match is not just empty talk, I think you need to think about. " "

character not even got off sort of thing, you Why are you hitting my confidence one by one?" Cheng Que sat up and looked at her again, "Don't worry about this, you know?"

"But..."

"If you let me know what you did in private, I'll tell Dad Mom, you fall in love early."

Cheng Xiangyi: "...?" She was speechless, but she had nothing to do with this wayward sister.

"I see." The immature girl was dejected, like a frustrated milk dog.

Cheng Que couldn't bear it again. He jumped down and rubbed his sister's dog head, and said in a good voice: "Okay, okay, I know that Yiyi is good to sister, but I haven't split yet, you let me be willful. Okay?"

"...Hmm."

On the other side, the dark-haired girl returned home against the night, and her mother was still taking care of the paralyzed father on the bed. She was silent for a while, and silently went into the kitchen and took out the meal that was left in the pot. .